Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fox News Republican Debate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Trump fears Megyn Kelly.

Fox is having a debate tonight? I mean, I know Trump is having an event...Smile
Trump is taking on Rodger Ailes head on.
I will be watching the Trump event, thanks B)

I'll be watching an affably evil rich man try to keep the world safe.

Yep, I'll be watching the Black List.  Gotta love James Spader.

Quote:I'll be watching an affably evil rich man try to keep the world safe.

Yep, I'll be watching the Black List. Gotta love James Spader.

Same here love the blacklist
Now this is quality television
oooh, Bob's Burgers!

"I'm a maniac, and everyone on this stage is stupid, fat, and ugly...now that we got the trump portion out the way" 

haha damn Cruz with the pimp slap

So many Trump haters. Love it.

Channel 202 on in this house.
Sir Trump is at the podium.
I started listening to FOX Bus. News Debate on Sirius and then watched MSNBC coverage of Donald Trump's Rally.

To be honest the debate was more entertaining so far.

I gave each show about 10 minutes, but neither was that entertaining or informative in my opinion. 

think Cruz has spoiled a good opportunity to separate himself from the pack by playing the poor me stop attacking me card to many times. Rubio has been on point and as always I think Rand can out discuss any of them on any topic in substance. For the life of me I can't figure out why Republicans can't get behind Rand in mass........He would destroy any democrat in the national elections.

Rubio and Rand are the strongest GOP candidates. I'll be relieved when Kasich is out, his scripted delivery is cringeworthy
Carson is so lost

Q: will a lack of immigrant workers effect the American economy.

A: we need to destroy ISIS.

lol

Bush sounds better when he isn't quivering from Trump (I dont mean policy wise, just speaking). 

Quote:think Cruz has spoiled a good opportunity to separate himself from the pack by playing the poor me stop attacking me card to many times. Rubio has been on point and as always I think Rand can out discuss any of them on any topic in substance. For the life of me I can't figure out why Republicans can't get behind Rand in mass........He would destroy any democrat in the national elections.

It seems he gets almost zero time compared to the other candidates.

Rand's main message is don't give up your freedom/liberty for false promises of security.

===============

Rubio is a smooth talker but the facts are the facts.  He told people if you vote for me I will be strong against illegal immigration & then flip flopped and created a bill for amnesty and got Jeb Bush and others to support it.  Ted Cruz said he was for Amnesty and now is trying to say it was a parlor trick.  I don't like the idea of politicians not keeping their promises or lying (I mean we know they all do it, but they were caught in it).

Cristie seems to be doing good in the debate, but he isnt clearly getting his message across that he has experience as governor & they don't which gives him the edge on his resume.

I agree I don't understand why more people dont get behind Rand.  I guess its his lack of being pushy (squeaky wheel gets greased kind of thing).   

I really wish Jeb Bush would get out of the race, so sick of hearing him talk.
Quote:Carson is so lost

Q: will a lack of immigrant workers effect the American economy.

A: we need to destroy ISIS.

lol
It is tough to watch. He's arguably the most intelligent and honest person on stage, but he's lost in regards to politics
ISIS is [BLEEP] everywhere, your mailman, your pizza delivery guy, your pets are all ISIS, give up all your rights or we allz gunna die yall"

-Rubio 

I love how they all act as if they are really religious, who really buys those lies?

Look you shall know them by their fruits...

Dr. Ben Carson spent a few decades saving children lives and performing surgery that nobody in the world was able to do.  I don't dare challenge a man's faith, but I do know that Dr. Ben Carson is the most trust worthy among the lot of those men.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9