Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles int killed the jags!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Basically what the topic says.. If he doesnt throw that pick we win plain and simple... He had a chance to redeem hiself but he just couldnt make the throws.. Great year tho!
Quote:Basically what the topic says.. If he doesnt throw that pick we win plain and simple... He had a chance to redeem hiself but he just couldnt make the throws.. Great year tho!

Yep, that was a killer, but there were a lot of killers in the game. Julius Thomas not being able to haul in a TD was a killer, as was the defenses inability to stop a third down conversion and all of the fumbles.
And his missed pass to Hurns at the end

I told you cats this guy wasn't who you were making him out to be
You live by the arm and die by it.

I'll take the INT's over the flat passing game from a guy like Gabbert as unfortunate as the interceptions are.

lol...So basically unless he plays perfectly it is his fault? 

Quote:lol...So basically unless he plays perfectly it is his fault?
It's basically been that way all year. He has to be almost perfect for us to have a chance .
I'll never understand throwing to Lewis on the goal line.  

Quote:I'll never understand throwing to Lewis on the goal line.  

Or anywhere
My problem with the INT is why are targeting Marcedes Lewis in the redzone. All these weapons we put him on a out route. Don't like the call at all.
He did make a nice one handed grab this game?

Bortles missed a few today but this teams future is certainly brighter with him. He will come back from this strong. Man if that pass to Hurns had a little more touch on it that would have been a beautiful TD.
Quote:And his missed pass to Hurns at the end

I told you cats this guy wasn't who you were making him out to be

That was tough to watch. It would have brought the house down. 
Didn't help, but a defense centered around rushing four, soft zones and single coverage on one of the best receivers in the game probably did more.

Quote:I'll never understand throwing to Lewis on the goal line.

Blake's fault not the play call.
So 3 fumbles did nothing for the momentum? Honestly ​coming out dead 2 weeks in a row is problematic.

Quote:Didn't help, but a defense centered around rushing four, soft zones and single coverage on one of the best receivers in the game probably did more.

Exactly that last drive went forever. 

Quote:lol...So basically unless he plays perfectly it is his fault?

Yep.
Bortles is not the problem.
Quote:Yep.

Nobody blaming the big fumble which lost us about 10 yards? 
Quote:Blake's fault not the play call.

I wish he would target arob and thomas more in the redzone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10