Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mini meltdown on the Colts board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
"Are you kidding me with this performance? We let the Jags put up 50 points on us? 50?! By the Jags?!!!! 

<p style="color:rgb(39,42,52);font-family:'Arial Regular', Arial, sans-serif;">This is not acceptable. Irsay need to man up and fire either Manusky, Pagano or Grigson. Or cut players. Send a message to everyone in the organization amd the fans right now!

<p style="color:rgb(39,42,52);font-family:'Arial Regular', Arial, sans-serif;">Inb4 excuses - "Luck wasn't playing", "wasn't that important, we can still the AFCS" .. Blabla

<p style="color:rgb(39,42,52);font-family:'Arial Regular', Arial, sans-serif;">DONT CARE! This is more humuliating than the streak of blowout losses to Patriots. Absolutely disgusting."

And this one:

"50 points to the Jaguars, though. That's just.... I have no words."

I Love it!

Those tears are delicious. Unfortunately for them the jags are ascending. Hopefully we can return the favor and dominate them for the next 15 years.
Sounds like a bunch of "rabble, rabble" to me.  Imagine that... other teams have some of those fans too.

[Image: image.jpg?w=400&c=1]

[Image: image.png]

I like how they're like "THE JAGS WILL GET THEIR KARMA!"

...somehow they don't think this might be karma coming back to bite them though.

Quote:Those tears are delicious. Unfortunately for them the jags are ascending. Hopefully we can return the favor and dominate them for the next 15 years.
For years, the Colts were the one team in the division that had a franchise QB.

Those days are gone, and the Colts fans can't handle it.

Now, every draft day sin they made is prone to bite them in the butt more directly.

This is going to be a fun division in the years to come.
Quote:I like how they're like "THE JAGS WILL GET THEIR KARMA!"

...somehow they don't think this might be karma coming back to bite them though.
The Jags are, at least currently, the better team
LoL... I saw the Karma post accusing us of running up the score. Oh well. I think this pretty much sums up what I think of that...

[Image: indianapolis-colts-crybay.jpg?w=547&h=544]

Quote:The Jags are, at least currently, the better team
Had Myers made one of those kicks up in Indy, there would be definitive proof we were the better team.
Karma my [BLEEP].

[Image: Michael-Jackson-Deal-With-It-Gif.gif]
Aw, poor twinkies sad?  See how it feels? Wink

Quote:The Jags are, at least currently, the better team

That is probably true. 

Wish we had D'Qwell Jackson, though.   That guy is really good. 
Somehow, somewhere, Clots fans got the impression that they deserve to win, and when they lose, they pout like a little child who has his lollipop taken away.

Man up, clots fan.
They must be the most deluded fan base in the NFL. Spoilt from the Manning years.
Most of them jumped on the wagon during the manning years (courtesy of the SEC)....It's about time they had to endure

some hard years. Eat it clots!......I hate those stinkin' blue jerseys.

[Image: pga_a_coltsfans_57611.jpg?w=750]

I was reading one post where they believe Luck will be a Bronco.  Franchise Tag will stop that but imagine that...   wow!

EDIT:

Probably a bit premature because of the 2016 Club Option.  Depending on the salary cap, they may need to renegotiate the 17 Million base.  Going to be interesting for the division.

The smell of Massengill coming from Twinkianapolis is strong this morning.

Quote:LoL... I saw the Karma post accusing us of running up the score. Oh well. I think this pretty much sums up what I think of that...

[Image: indianapolis-colts-crybay.jpg?w=547&h=544]

The funny thing is that the Jags weren't really trying to run the score up.  Were twink fans expecting our guys to just fall down and take a knee when we're up by a couple of TDs?  They're just as whiny as their QB was yesterday. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11