Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Obama Administration Wiretapped Trump Campaign?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
So apparently the Obama WH asked FISA in June 2016 to monitor the Trump campaign team, and was denied. They asked again in October 2016 to monitor a server in Trump Tower, which they were granted.

It is also being reported that the wiretap continued past the expiration date.

Then in January, as most know, Obama signed an EO allowing privacy data gathered by one organization to be spread to ALL organizations without being properly dressed. So all information gathered in this wiretap reached every intelligence organization (many of which have deep state connections and are responsible for the ongoing leaks).

So Trump was being spied on during the 2016 election by dear leader. Great. Obama is the new Nixon.

Was Obama Using NSA Against Trump During 2016 Campaign?

<div>
<div> 
</div>
</div>
The Obama Admin is now denying directly ordering the wiretap, but essentially admits it was normal for the NSA to spy on the Trump campaign.

Please Mr. Trump, start the purge. Put these banana republic corruptocrats in jail.

"Russians!"

Here's what I've learned from politics since 2008:
  • George W. Bush was a noble man
  • Everyone else is an [BLEEP]
Quote:Here's what I've learned from politics since 2008:
  • George W. Bush was a noble man
  • Everyone else is an [BAD WORD REMOVED]

That's all? You been asleep the whole time?
No proof
Obama is far worse than Nixon. We know he spied on journalists. The IRS scandal alone puts him over the top. Nixon never dreamed of such things
Quote:Obama is far worse than Nixon. We know he spied on journalists. The IRS scandal alone puts him over the top. Nixon never dreamed of such things

Prove it
Quote:Prove it

Can you prove 1% of the garbage threads you start?
Quote:Can you prove 1% of the garbage threads you start?

Where would you like me to start?
We're talking about the same guy who flew like 1.7 billion dollars by helicopter in the dead of night like some sorta El Chappo drug dealer kingpin..

I wouldn't put it past him..
Quote:No proof

Trump and Bannon enjoy their morning constitutionals in adjoining stalls. You can figure it out from there.
Quote:No proof

Just like the Russian connection. 
I don't think Donald took his pills this morning. Jared must be slacking off.

And this isn't fake news?

Good lord. This country is so divided and screwed.
Quote:Just like the Russian connection.

Show us the tax returns then we will judge whether that's true or not.
Quote:And this isn't fake news?

Good lord. This country is so divided and screwed.
This is the same guy who led the birther movement by claiming Obama wasn't a American citizen, and that he is "moose-lim" leading him to apologize just last year for making the remarks.
Quote:Obama is far worse than Nixon. We know he spied on journalists. The IRS scandal alone puts him over the top. Nixon never dreamed of such things

Obama impeded an investigation?
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/tr...ama-235690

Interesting article about it.  

I doubt we hear much more from Trump about this, because then we would find out about the legal justification for a wiretap.  A possible crime?  Counter-intelligence?   It would generally require a warrant, and that would require law enforcement to give evidence to a judge of a possible crime. 
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2...law-214870

Oh wow. Trump Tower is crumbling. I can't believe this all actually happening lol
Quote:http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2...law-214870

Oh wow. Trump Tower is crumbling. I can't believe this all actually happening lol

This is from your linked article. 

"Trump is a political and government novice, and this is not the first time he has put his complete ignorance of governmental laws on show for the world to see via Twitter. It would be in his best interests – and in the best interests of the country – for him to start educating himself on the laws and procedures that apply to the government he now runs.

After all, he did audition for the job."

I repeat, it is not in his best interest to pursue this, because then he will have to reveal why he or his associates got wiretapped.  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18