Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus delivers new message to his team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Tweet from Mark Long (@APMarkLong) - Jaguars coach Gus Bradley ripped into team after latest loss. His message essentially was "enough is enough."

https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/65...2963213312

Too little too late?
Trying to save himself.

The seat is scorching.

Quote:Tweet from Mark Long (@APMarkLong) - Jaguars coach Gus Bradley ripped into team after latest loss. His message essentially was "enough is enough."
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/653310972963213312'>https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/653310972963213312</a>

Too little too late?
Absolutely too late.
Quote:Tweet from Mark Long (@APMarkLong) - Jaguars coach Gus Bradley ripped into team after latest loss. His message essentially was "enough is enough."

https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/65...2963213312

Too little too late?
I have to tell my kid when to stop eating to many sweets, too.
Yeah enough is enough, he needs to be shown the door.
DiRocco and Oehser are tweeting about it as well. He's verbally destroying the team, apparently. It reads to me like a guy who knows there's a good chance today is his last day as the coach of the Jaguars, and wants to give Caldwell and Khan reason to give him a few more games to turn it around.

He's just passing the buck on the same message we the fans are sending to him. Way too little, too late.

Given the division the Jags are in, there is still, theoretically, a chance they make the playoffs.

Maybe this is the Tom Coughlin-softening his approach moment for Gus and he turns into a top 15 all-time coach, leading the Jags to superbowl wins over undefeated juggernauts...
It's never too late
Enough is enough, Bradley. Please keep this mindset and light a fire under their [BAD WORD REMOVED] if you want to keep your job. 

The dude has like a 5% chance to keep his job now, and this game was THE MOST WINNABLE ON THE SCHEDULE. WE SHOULD BE 3-2! FIRE BRADLEY

This team is LOADED with talent and can DESTROY most teams in this league. Our defense was a joke today and had absolutely NO FIRE. Our offense was ballin today and almost got us the win, but too bad coaching and mistakes cost us the game, once again. Hurns, ARob, JT, Yeldon, and Bortles are no joke people. They're going to be very, very good with the right coaching.

I wish Gus could take his own message and fire him self. He is right. Enough is enough!
Next week we find out in the 2015 Toilet Bowl if the Jaguars truly are the worst team in the league. Their only competition for the title is the Texans. 

Quote:DiRocco and Oehser are tweeting about it as well. He's verbally destroying the team, apparently. It reads to me like a guy who knows there's a good chance today is his last day as the coach of the Jaguars, and wants to give Caldwell and Khan reason to give him a few more games to turn it around.

I think he's just snapped and mentioned that a few weeks ago. A man can only take so much..
Really?!?!?!

Now???

He starts to do this, now?!?!?!

A-Freaking-Mazing!!!

He starts to do this now???

We believe in misery!
Quote:Next week we find out in the 2015 Toilet Bowl if the Jaguars truly are the worst team in the league. Their only competition for the title is the Texans. 
I'm so sad that the London game is going to be another loss this year. I've seen two blowouts and before this season I was hoping I would be travelling down to a game we would win.

Sad
Quote:I think he's just snapped and mentioned that a few weeks ago. A man can only take so much..
One could argue that you don't snap when things are going well. You snap when you know that there are about to be serious consequences if you don't throw something, anything up to stop them from happening.
*yawn*

Quote:Next week we find out in the 2015 Toilet Bowl if the Jaguars truly are the worst team in the league. Their only competition for the title is the Texans. 
The Bucs are certainly worse than the tinhorns, in my opinion.

And we lost to them.

Ugh.
Their competition was the Bucs. Today they proved they are the league's bottom feeder.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10