Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lee and robinson are busts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Get mad at me for saying it all you want, but it's the truth. Hurns is easily twice, if not three times better than these guys. Neither can stay healthy, and they're just not good. You guys need to quit drinking the kool aid and wake up. This is one of the most poorly ran organizations in the league, along with Cleveland and Washington. Quit putting your faith in losers

What do we give rookie WR's? 1/2 a season before we determine if they are busts or not?
Quote:Get mad at me for saying it all you want, but it's the truth. Hurns is easily twice, if not three times better than these guys. Neither can stay healthy, and they're just not good. You guys need to quit drinking the kool aid and wake up. This is one of the most poorly ran organizations in the league, along with Cleveland and Washington. Quit putting your faith in losers

It's tough to argue right now. Just look at all the young talent league wide having success.
Quote:It's tough to argue right now. Just look at all the young talent league wide having success.

Let's make sure we include Jordan Matthews as a bust as well.
Quote:Get mad at me for saying it all you want, but it's the truth. Hurns is easily twice, if not three times better than these guys. Neither can stay healthy, and they're just not good. You guys need to quit drinking the kool aid and wake up. This is one of the most poorly ran organizations in the league, along with Cleveland and Washington. Quit putting your faith in losers

OK, based on the foregoing I will stop rooting for the "losers" until you signal it's appropriate to trust the front office. Please notify me by email if you don't mind  
Quote:What do we give rookie WR's? 1/2 a season before we determine if they are busts or not?

Not calling anyone a bust yet, but they aren't rookies anymore.
Quote:Let's make sure we include Jordan Matthews as a bust as well.

Why he caught 10 for 102. Much better than anybody we have.
Quote:Why he caught 10 for 102. Much better than anybody we have.

He also dropped ball that ended game. Not clutch apparently.
[Image: hottakes.jpg]

Quote:Not calling anyone a bust yet, but they aren't rookies anymore.

They would be if we are giving them 1/2 a season. Why wait till game 1 of year 2. Let's just cut these losers their rookie year. Save time.
Bust, Bust they are all busts!!!

Lee have not even played yet this year, he will play Sunday and be a huge impact 

The original post is great if you read it in a Donald Trump voice. It's great, I promise.

I'll pass along the memo.
Quote:He also dropped ball that ended game. Not clutch apparently.

Being clutch and being a bust are two different things. Our guys are neither clutch nor productive. Look a little consistency would be nice. Our players drop like flies and drop passes every year. Don't cover your eyes and pretend it's not true.
Lee has been a disappointment just from lack of availability. Gene smith was horrible, but he was right about availability being the best ability.

Robinson hasnt been consistent enough. Not even close.
Rumor has it that being clutch and being a bust are two different things. Our guys are neither clutch nor productive. Look a little consistency would be nice. Our players drop like flies and drop passes every year. Don't cover your eyes and pretend it's not true. 

Busts are players like Ryan leaf. Let that sink in a little. Now re-evaluate it.
Quote:They would be if we are giving them 1/2 a season. Why wait till game 1 of year 2. Let's just cut these losers their rookie year. Save time.
Come on money.  If these players are as good as you say they can be, why haven't they shown it?  I saw some good plays, but I didn't see anything that stood out as a number 1.  Take MJD for example, dude was a stud in his rookie year, and then just continued to get better.  These guys don't even look half decent most of the game.  Everytime the ball is thrown, I hope it gets caught.  It's not automatic like most teams.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10