Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Has Trump Committed Treason?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The Obama administration imposes sanctions on Russia in response to their meddling in our election.  

Russia announces that it will retaliate. 

Incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn then calls the Russian Ambassador. 

The very next day, the Russians announce they will not retaliate. 

The Justice Department tells Trump about the phone call between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador, and that General Flynn is now a possible Russian blackmail target because of the content of the phone call.  We routinely wiretap the Russian ambassador, so we have a transcript of the phone call! 

A month goes by and nothing happens.  Why?  Flynn is finally fired (according to Sean Spicer) or resigned on his own (according to Kellyanne Conway) when the story gains traction in the media. 

Why did Trump not fire Flynn when the Justice Department told him about the contents of the phone call?  Why did Trump let weeks go by without doing anything, even though he knew about the phone call?   Was it because Flynn was acting on Trump's instructions?  If so, does Trump conspiring with Russians constitute treason?  

Or is Trump so totally incompetent the whole thing just went in one ear and out the other? 

One thing's for sure.  This isn't going away.  
Yes he's a traitor
In before the "informed voters" come to tell liberals to get over it, Trump won.

Treason?

Because somebody made some phone calls?

Quite a stretch...keep grasping at straws.

Quote:The Obama administration imposes sanctions on Russia in response to their meddling in our election.  

Russia announces that it will retaliate. 

Incoming National Security Advisor Michael Flynn then calls the Russian Ambassador. 

The very next day, the Russians announce they will not retaliate. 

The Justice Department tells Trump about the phone call between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador, and that General Flynn is now a possible Russian blackmail target because of the content of the phone call.  We routinely wiretap the Russian ambassador, so we have a transcript of the phone call! 

A month goes by and nothing happens.  Why?  Flynn is finally fired (according to Sean Spicer) or resigned on his own (according to Kellyanne Conway) when the story gains traction in the media. 

Why did Trump not fire Flynn when the Justice Department told him about the contents of the phone call?  Why did Trump let weeks go by without doing anything, even though he knew about the phone call?   Was it because Flynn was acting on Trump's instructions?  If so, does Trump conspiring with Russians constitute treason?  

Or is Trump so totally incompetent the whole thing just went in one ear and out the other? 

One thing's for sure.  This isn't going away.  

Like I said in the other thread, Obama imposes sanctions, Russia threatens to retaliate, Flynn make a phone call that calms them down and prevents WW3. How is this a bad thing?

But you are right in your last sentence. The Left and their wholly owned media are going to beat this dead horse until it screams.

Quote:WW3. How is this a bad thing?

You can't fundamentally transform America the way Barry promised without a Russian nuclear strike.
Quote:Treason?

Because somebody made some phone calls?

Quite a stretch...keep grasping at straws.

Why did they make phone calls with a geopolitical adversary?

Why Russia of all nations?

Why not China or Mexico or Japan?
I'm not quite sure...other than the Trump administration is obviously trying to repair our relationship with Russia.

Quote:Why did they make phone calls with a geopolitical adversary?

What makes you think they didn't make phone calls with those other nations? Trump personally talked with the President of Mexico.

Cool term "geopolitical adversary." It sounds threatening even though it applies to every other country too. Every country is "geopolitical" and an adversary in some sense.
Because we really really needed Russia to retaliate.  Please arrest Trump for this travesty.

Quote:Why did they make phone calls with a geopolitical adversary?

Build bridges not walls. Remember?  Maybe make some friends around the world.
Quote:What makes you think they didn't make phone calls with those other nations? Trump personally talked with the President of Mexico.

Cool term "geopolitical adversary." It sounds threatening even though it applies to every other country too. Every country is "geopolitical" and an adversary in some sense.
We have evidence of phone calls to Russian intelligence officials. Show me what evidence he spoke to intelligence officials elsewhere. Again, why Russia? Why did Flynn resign? Everything is groovy. Nothing to see here right?
Quote:Build bridges not walls. Remember? Maybe make some friends around the world.

What do we need from a Russian dictator?
Quote:We have evidence of phone calls to Russian intelligence officials. Show me what evidence he spoke to intelligence officials elsewhere. Again, why Russia? Why did Flynn resign? Everything is groovy. Nothing to see here right?

You talk of this evidence like you have actually seen it.  Yes, Flynn talked to somebody. This talk of "Trump aides" is not substantiated.  If there is evidence, let's see it.
Quote:What do we need from a Russian dictator?

You're right. Let's make sure we start a war with them in the future.
Quote:We have evidence of phone calls to Russian intelligence officials. Show me what evidence he spoke to intelligence officials elsewhere. Again, why Russia? Why did Flynn resign? Everything is groovy. Nothing to see here right?

You made the claim that Trump people didn't speak with those other nations. I'm not claiming they did, I'm just stating that your claim is baseless since you don't know whether or not he did.

And you were flat out wrong about Mexico.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/...e-call.cnn

Quote:You made the claim that Trump people didn't speak with those other nations. I'm not claiming they did, I'm just stating that your claim is baseless since you don't know whether or not he did.

And you were flat out wrong about Mexico.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/27/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-phone-call.cnn'>http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/27/donald-trump-enrique-pena-nieto-phone-call.cnn</a>

I thought CNN. Was fake news...also no date.
Quote:What do we need from a Russian dictator?

Access to space? Peace? Collaboration against ISIS? An agreement to not invade Estonia?

Quote:You're right. Let's make sure we start a war with them in the future.

Who said anything about a war?
Quote:I thought CNN. Was fake news...also no date.

It is fake news. I used it because your side still believes it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8