Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Why Are Pats Fans Still Here?

They haven't got the ability to be magnanimous in victory combined with the manner in which that victory was obtained meaning their insecurities need validating.

If they go on other boards they can't incorrectly justify the anger over the game not being officiated fairly with "sour grapes or butt hurt" comments, this is a convenient place to hang right now as it's the only place they can try to convince themselves that what everybody saw on Sunday is anything other than what it was.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-23-2018, 10:51 AM)Boston_Prince Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 12:37 AM)JagsorDie Wrote: I agree with all of this. I think the refs were awful but they were not the entire reason for the loss, nor do I believe they were purposely bias to the pats. Some of our play calling was as suspect as the refs. They called a terrible game and we coached a equally awful one. The pats just happened to be the beneficiary. As for the pats fans, the ones calling their team "far more disciplined" and continuously gloating that we are wrong for thinking some of the things looked disproportionately tipped in their favor are really the only things pissing me off. That's fine that they think that way, but feeling the need to argue on other MB's just because you get a kick out of watching other fans who are upset, is sort of pathetic.Their ridiculous condescension is really on display from quite a few. 

I honestly pulled for the pats in most of their sb's. But After seeing the [BLEEP] bags who showed up on this board after their win, never again will I give that [BLEEP] show respect. I understand that means nothing to most of their classless fans, but that is the way it is.

If you hate Pats fans..... you should get to know Eagles fans.

Enjoy you’re undeserved Super Bowl.  We all know the Pats are going to win.  It’s predestined by the NFL.  It’s a shame too because Brady is the GOAT and the Pats are actually a great team.

As a man, I want my accomplishments to be earned, not handed to me.  It’s unfortunate we the NFL doesn’t value the integrity of the game and sportsmanship.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018, 11:38 AM by Boston_Prince.)

(01-23-2018, 11:13 AM)Jest101 Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 10:51 AM)Boston_Prince Wrote: If you hate Pats fans..... you should get to know Eagles fans.

Enjoy you’re undeserved Super Bowl.  We all know the Pats are going to win.  It’s predestined by the NFL.  It’s a shame too because Brady is the GOAT and the Pats are actually a great team.

As a man, I want my accomplishments to be earned, not handed to me.  It’s unfortunate we the NFL doesn’t value the integrity of the game and sportsmanship.

We all have differing opinions. of course you feel that way being on the losing end. Remember, we've been there too, its not just your team that loses big games. Hopefully we can beat the Eagles, I don't ever underestimate any team we play, especially in the Superbowl.

(01-23-2018, 10:57 AM)Rico Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 10:36 AM)Phil Swift Wrote: I think he Jags have a good team right now.  Unfortunately a lot of their fans don't seem to understand that in the cap era, keeping that nucleus is next to impossible, so who knows what tomorrow brings!

The brash loudmouth Jalen.....if he reflects the team's attitude, they are in trouble already.  That dude didn't cry....hell, he wasn't even embarrassed after making all those pre-game boasts and predictions, disrespecting his opponent.....and said at his presser that "there was nothing to learn by t   hat loss...."   LOL  22 years old, and he has all the answers!   Dumb kid doesn't realize, he hasn't even heard all the questions yet, so he sure as hades doesn't have all the answers!

That kind of attitude will get a team relegated to the "almost made it" section in next year's standings!

What an arrogant prick.  I can't wait to see the whining coming out of New England after your one-man show is gone.  And it's coming soon.

As arrogant as you were last week? 

When I was informed that we would lose and Sacksonville was gonna make Brady cry because of the hurting your team was supposed to put on him. Don't be mad now that the outcome didn't go your way. Your division WILL be harder next year..... am I lying? And its a 2-man show.... don't you ever forget Bill.

(01-23-2018, 11:35 AM)Boston_Prince Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 11:13 AM)Jest101 Wrote: Enjoy you’re undeserved Super Bowl.  We all know the Pats are going to win.  It’s predestined by the NFL.  It’s a shame too because Brady is the GOAT and the Pats are actually a great team.

We all have differing opinions. of course you feel that way being on the losing end. Remember, we've been there too, its not just your team that loses big games. Hopefully we can beat the Eagles, I don't ever underestimate any team we play, especially in the Superbowl.

(01-23-2018, 10:57 AM)Rico Wrote: What an arrogant prick.  I can't wait to see the whining coming out of New England after your one-man show is gone.  And it's coming soon.

When I was informed that we would lose and Sacksonville was gonna make Brady cry because of the hurting your team was supposed to put on him. Don't be mad now that the outcome didn't go your way. Your division WILL be harder next year..... am I lying? And its a 2-man show.... don't you ever forget Bill.

You lack objectivity.  As a fan, anyone wants their team to win (we all get that).  There’s a differnence between facts/reality and opinions.  Factual observations (you know, the real world) show that the Pats were unfairly handed the game through horrible officiating.

Take your opinions elsewhere unless you care to be more objective.

(01-23-2018, 11:45 AM)Jest101 Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 11:35 AM)Boston_Prince Wrote: We all have differing opinions. of course you feel that way being on the losing end. Remember, we've been there too, its not just your team that loses big games. Hopefully we can beat the Eagles, I don't ever underestimate any team we play, especially in the Superbowl.

You lack objectivity.  As a fan, anyone wants their team to win (we all get that).  There’s a differnence between facts/reality and opinions.  Factual observations (you know, the real world) show that the Pats were unfairly handed the game through horrible officiating.

Take your opinions elsewhere unless you care to be more objective.

You should read your threads more. I was here PRIOR to the AFCCG speaking with people here. I came back because I was told that after the game, I would be a no show since your team was supposed to win. I came back being respectful and offering cheers for a good game played but was treated like I came on the board talking smack. I mean, no matter what I say or how we approach you guys, someone is offended.

(01-23-2018, 12:27 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote: . I mean, no matter what I say or how we approach you guys, someone is offended.

There's an easy solution for that.

(01-23-2018, 12:31 PM)Perkolater Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 12:27 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote: . I mean, no matter what I say or how we approach you guys, someone is offended.

There's an easy solution for that.

Trust me, I'm gone. We're on to the Superbowl. Time to deal with a different set of fans now. See ya and good luck next season.

I never once go to any opponents boards, before or after games.
I have no desire to deal with trolls from other lands.
We have enough of our own.
The pats played their game. The refs played theirs.
Pats are going to the Superbowl.

No real reason for Pats fans to hang around days later.
Except they are all silly [BLEEP] hats with no real life.

If it were the other way around, I'd be way to excited about a Superbowl to even bother acknowledging Pats fans existed.

Now that the competitive games are over... anything any Pats fan has to say here is just trolling for attention.

come back in the near future after the patriots implode and brady and bilicheck are gone and your goofy owner just traded away your key to success for the next 15 years. patriots are going to be a bottom feeder in the near future.

(01-23-2018, 12:34 PM)EastSideDawg Wrote: come back in the near future after the patriots implode and brady and bilicheck are gone and your goofy owner just traded away your key to success for the next 15 years. patriots are going to be a bottom feeder in the near future.

Looking forward to it. Then its Sacksonville timeeeeeeee

(01-23-2018, 01:01 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 12:34 PM)EastSideDawg Wrote: come back in the near future after the patriots implode and brady and bilicheck are gone and your goofy owner just traded away your key to success for the next 15 years. patriots are going to be a bottom feeder in the near future.

Thought you were gone? You're doing a pretty terrible job of leaving....

(01-23-2018, 10:36 AM)Phil Swift Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 09:43 AM)Boston_Prince Wrote: Sure will. You r division wont be a cakewalk with Luck and Deshawn returning either. Titans already swept your team so one game at a time bud.

I can taste your tears. Just like Brady made your whole team cry on the sidelines Sunday. All that smack talk just to see them .... crying when it was over. Feels bad man.

I think he Jags have a good team right now.  Unfortunately a lot of their fans don't seem to understand that in the cap era, keeping that nucleus is next to impossible, so who knows what tomorrow brings!

The brash loudmouth Jalen.....if he reflects the team's attitude, they are in trouble already.  That dude didn't cry....hell, he wasn't even embarrassed after making all those pre-game boasts and predictions, disrespecting his opponent.....and said at his presser that "there was nothing to learn by t   hat loss...."   LOL  22 years old, and he has all the answers!   Dumb kid doesn't realize, he hasn't even heard all the questions yet, so he sure as hades doesn't have all the answers!

That kind of attitude will get a team relegated to the "almost made it" section in next year's standings!

Tell us, what were ALL those predictions he made aside from two sentences uttered at a fan rally?

Pat fans are pretty weak if that’s the premise for their bravado post game.

As far as salary cap health is concerned, there are no concerns here.  This team has been among the best at managing the cap, so the strides made this year won’t be undermined by economics.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I'm not a Pats fan. Jets fan who came out to commiserate. Decided just to keep my mouth shut except for a couple of comments (I think some of you are being way too hard on Bortles, e.g., and that your coaches screwed the pooch by taking a knee with a minute to go and two TO's at the end of the first half. Looked like they didn't understand that with the Pats you have to put your foot on their throat and not take it off until the final whistle).

Just my two cents on the officiating. The complaints are about what I'd expect to find, the winners feel that they "got lucky" on a couple of calls (or that they were the right calls anyway). The losing team feels they were robbed. My Pats friends are yelling that the Lewis-Jack play wasn't even a fumble. Someone from SI agreed with that. Personally, I thought it was a fumble and that whether the play should have been blown dead could have gone either way; I think it should be a point of emphasis in the offseason that the officials shouldn't blow a play dead if there's any question at all and then have it resolved on the replay.. And, BTW, my Giants fans friends are still arguing with Pats fans about whether there was holding on the O-Line that gave Eli time to throw the Tyree catch play or whether Eli should have been called "in the grasp." That was ten years ago, so I guess folks will be arguing this one ten years from now.

Anyway. Great Season! Go Eagles!

(01-23-2018, 01:06 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 01:01 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote: Looking forward to it. Then its Sacksonville timeeeeeeee
Thought you were gone? You're doing a pretty terrible job of leaving....

im not here.......

(01-23-2018, 10:36 AM)Phil Swift Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 09:43 AM)Boston_Prince Wrote: Sure will. You r division wont be a cakewalk with Luck and Deshawn returning either. Titans already swept your team so one game at a time bud.

I can taste your tears. Just like Brady made your whole team cry on the sidelines Sunday. All that smack talk just to see them .... crying when it was over. Feels bad man.

I think he Jags have a good team right now.  Unfortunately a lot of their fans don't seem to understand that in the cap era, keeping that nucleus is next to impossible, so who knows what tomorrow brings!

Belichek will drive to your house and personally ask you to give up one of your nutsaks if it meant he can have Ramsey on the Pats

(01-23-2018, 01:01 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote:

I am fine with fans of other teams posting on our board, I enjoy it. But show some objectivity at least. The majority of no-calls were for the pats, and the questionable calls were very much in favor of the pats, with perhaps the exception of the fumble.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-23-2018, 02:38 PM)NYCFan Wrote: I'm not a Pats fan.  Jets fan who came out to commiserate.  Decided just to keep my mouth shut except for a couple of comments (I think some of you are being way too hard on Bortles, e.g., and that your coaches screwed the pooch by taking a knee with a minute to go and two TO's at the end of the first half.  Looked like they didn't understand that with the Pats you have to put your foot on their throat and not take it off until the final whistle).  

Just my two cents on the officiating.  The complaints are about what I'd expect to find, the winners feel that they "got lucky" on a couple of calls (or that they were the right calls anyway).  The losing team feels they were robbed.  My Pats friends are yelling that the Lewis-Jack play wasn't even a fumble.  Someone from SI agreed with that.  Personally, I thought it was a fumble and that whether the play should have been blown dead could have gone either way; I think it should be a point of emphasis in the offseason that the officials shouldn't blow a play dead if there's any question at all and then have it resolved on the replay..  And, BTW, my Giants fans friends are still arguing with Pats fans about whether there was holding on the O-Line that gave Eli time to throw the Tyree catch play or whether Eli should have been called "in the grasp."  That was ten years ago, so I guess folks will be arguing this one ten years from now.

Anyway.  Great Season!  Go Eagles!

I have to disagree....this one won't be argued ten years from now.  This chatter from some misguided homer fans who seem to think because they beat the Bills and Steelers they were destined to win a SB and start a dynasty.....will be blown away like dust in the wind!  Some of these people think their team is "special" because they won their devastated, injury-riddled Division and can't seem to come to grips with the fact that they are just another also-ran which happened to have a decent playoff performance.  Nobody outside of the Jackson city limits will be talking about it a year from now.

They have a ways to go before they will become memorable and significant, if in fact they even build on this year and repeat some of the recent new-found success.  It's just as likely they could fade back into oblivion....not easy to build a consistent winner.   Just ask the Giants, Seattle, Denver or the Steelers!  The Jags' fans have to learn, as Jalen may have this season, that success is detmined by whay you do on the field, not what you say at a pep rally or message board.

(01-23-2018, 05:25 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 01:01 PM)Boston_Prince Wrote: Looking forward to it. Then its Sacksonville timeeeeeeee

I am fine with fans of other teams posting on our board, I enjoy it. But show some objectivity at least. The majority of no-calls were for the pats, and the questionable calls were very much in favor of the pats, with perhaps the exception of the fumble.

Phfff...I guarantee you he’s on some pats board somewhere whining about it not being a fumble.

(01-23-2018, 05:30 PM)Phil Swift Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 02:38 PM)NYCFan Wrote: I'm not a Pats fan.  Jets fan who came out to commiserate.  Decided just to keep my mouth shut except for a couple of comments (I think some of you are being way too hard on Bortles, e.g., and that your coaches screwed the pooch by taking a knee with a minute to go and two TO's at the end of the first half.  Looked like they didn't understand that with the Pats you have to put your foot on their throat and not take it off until the final whistle).  

Just my two cents on the officiating.  The complaints are about what I'd expect to find, the winners feel that they "got lucky" on a couple of calls (or that they were the right calls anyway).  The losing team feels they were robbed.  My Pats friends are yelling that the Lewis-Jack play wasn't even a fumble.  Someone from SI agreed with that.  Personally, I thought it was a fumble and that whether the play should have been blown dead could have gone either way; I think it should be a point of emphasis in the offseason that the officials shouldn't blow a play dead if there's any question at all and then have it resolved on the replay..  And, BTW, my Giants fans friends are still arguing with Pats fans about whether there was holding on the O-Line that gave Eli time to throw the Tyree catch play or whether Eli should have been called "in the grasp."  That was ten years ago, so I guess folks will be arguing this one ten years from now.

Anyway.  Great Season!  Go Eagles!

I have to disagree....this one won't be argued ten years from now.  This chatter from some misguided homer fans who seem to think because they beat the Bills and Steelers they were destined to win a SB and start a dynasty.....will be blown away like dust in the wind!  Some of these people think their team is "special" because they won their devastated, injury-riddled Division and can't seem to come to grips with the fact that they are just another also-ran which happened to have a decent playoff performance.  Nobody outside of the Jackson city limits will be talking about it a year from now.

They have a ways to go before they will become memorable and significant, if in fact they even build on this year and repeat some of the recent new-found success.  It's just as likely they could fade back into oblivion....not easy to build a consistent winner.   Just ask the Giants, Seattle, Denver or the Steelers!  The Jags' fans have to learn, as Jalen may have this season, that success is detmined by whay you do on the field, not what you say at a pep rally or message board.

Keep telling yourself no one but us will remember it.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Hollow victory = cheats fans guilty conscience. " No!!! We won, we really won all by ourselves".

Buuuwwwwwaaaaa!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018, 07:20 PM by Phil Swift.)

That's possible, I suppose.  

How 'bout you get back to me the next time the Jags beat NE and the Refs!