Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags and Free Agency

(03-15-2021, 06:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:36 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Signed for 2 year 26mil...lol

Dude makes less and less each year lol.  We were willing to over pay him and he got greedy and way over valued himself.  He is now on his 4th team in 2 years lol

Talk about riding the short bus out of duval. Restructured his franchise tag too to go to Minnesota
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-15-2021, 06:39 PM)Upper Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:10 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Stupid would be reaching for one of these tackles at 25 that wouldn't beat out Cam.  Drafting one of the best defensive players in the draft would be a great start for the 21 draft

We need to sign Neal and draft Moehrig, unless Barmore or Collins falls which is highly unlikely

I just can't wrap my head around how you really think that using our second most valuable asset to draft a player we hope becomes elite is better than using a small fraction of the enormous amount of cap space we have to sign a young already elite player at the same position and then using that extremely valuable draft asset on another player that could also become elite.

You should really consider investing in an online logic 101 course. It could probably help you with many other facets of life also.
What are you talking about? Lol.  I'd rather sign Trent Williams and Hunter Henry and draft Moehrig  than sign Johnson and Everrt and draft a LT.

said on nfl network jags are going to  sgin safty rudy ford.  

I bet these players myer is signing are all fast people with fasr speeds at nfl combine . Myer said he wants a fast team,so will probbly sign fast top speed players.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(03-15-2021, 06:43 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: said on nfl network jags are going to  sgin safty rudy ford.  

I bet these players myer is signing are all fast people with fasr speeds at nfl combine . Myer said he wants a fast team,so will probbly sign fast top speed players.

If I didn't know any better, i'd be asking if you smell burning toast or wire..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(03-15-2021, 06:40 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Dude makes less and less each year lol.  We were willing to over pay him and he got greedy and way over valued himself.  He is now on his 4th team in 2 years lol

Talk about riding the short bus out of duval. Restructured his franchise tag too to go to Minnesota

I know lol

Terrible trades by the Vikings and Ravens when they traded for Yawn
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(03-15-2021, 05:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 05:52 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Per NFLN...former Jaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue about to sign with Las Vegas Raiders.

LOL. Good luck with that headcase. I can't wait to see what they pay for him.

Looks like 2 years 26 million. His temper tantrum looks even more ridiculous.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 06:53 PM by TheDuke007.)

On the radio earlier this afternoon, a person used a football analogy.  He said this free agency for the Jaguars felt like being down 7-0 in the first quarter.  You don't like the start, but there's still time to come back.  It's now later and more good players have come off the board.  I feel like it is now 17-3 at half time.  You can't like what you've seen so far.  Yes, we can still win the game, but we got to start making plays soon or we will lose and maybe lose big. What are they doing!?!?!

After all these deal how much cap room do we have left?

Worst case of blue balls I’ve ever had, [BLEEP].
[img]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/1a8a2498-9833-4b7d-8cc7-5e45aa36d9f6[/img][img=648x560]blob:https://www.duvalpride.com/cfd7a344-8206-4fed-a4c4-6536e150b1a7[/img]

Colt probably get Williams

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 07:01 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-15-2021, 06:29 PM)Dimson Wrote: Smoot re-signed.

Nice!  Smile We have some depth at DE now.

(03-15-2021, 06:35 PM)jaglou53 Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 06:29 PM)Dimson Wrote: Smoot re-signed.

2 years - $14 million. I'd like them to offer a similar deal to Sidney Jones.

I love Jones when he plays, but he cannot be counted on, because he's always injured. I wanted to re-sign him before the injury, but what good is he when he is always hurt?

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 07:02 PM by irontrooper83.)

Another player coming off injury aboard(dorsett) Man what an underwhelming start with all the cap we have. Hopefully we turn It around but its not looking good.

(03-15-2021, 03:40 PM)Dimson Wrote: What say you @D6?
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/statu...75757?s=19

I heard a report that the $7 million average is with incentives.  Without them, it averages $4.75 million.  It's still way over paying for a returner and we have so many other bigger needs.  Many kickoffs are touch backs these days and if we don't improve our defense, the other team may never need to punt!

We gonna have to build from the draft

I dont even wanna see the numbers on Dorsetts contract, probably a big overpay again. Also, we are getting day 3-4 FAs on day one, what the heck are they doing?

I thought the Jags were going to use that money and get at least a few of the top free agents. Instead they are just picking up scraps.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2021, 07:09 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-15-2021, 06:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Colt probably get Williams

[Image: image.png?w=500&c=1]

(03-15-2021, 06:58 PM)Dimson Wrote: https://twitter.com/jagzman04/status/137...19969?s=19

Why? He sucks as a WR! It better be a cheap deal.

(03-15-2021, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: We gonna have to build from the draft

Starting with QB and OT.