Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(05-10-2021, 02:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 11:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Again.  This is the umpteenth time I have said this, but here we are again anyway- the mask is for the purpose of stopping you from spreading the disease.  It is much less effective in stopping you from catching it, and you probably caught it because someone who was infected was not wearing a mask.  

I don't understand why people still cannot get this simple concept- you wear a mask not to protect you from other people, but to protect other people from you.

nope everyone was wearing a mask and I didn't interact anyone else without one

How do you know where you caught it?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-10-2021, 03:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 02:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote: nope everyone was wearing a mask and I didn't interact anyone else without one

How do you know where you caught it?
It's easy if you limited where you went and who you were with.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

(05-10-2021, 03:27 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 03:25 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: How do you know where you caught it?
It's easy if you limited where you went and who you were with.

The story of my life. ~sigh~

(05-10-2021, 02:55 PM)p_rushing Wrote: nope everyone was wearing a mask and I didn't interact anyone else without one

Discrimination

#MasklessLivesMatter

Here in NC every building you walk into has a "mask mandaory" sign on the door. Now that my family are all vaccinated I don't wear a mask unless to a doctor's appointment. I went to TJ Maxx a few days ago and a girl posted just inside the door at the sanitizing station asked if I wanted a mask. I was going to say no but she looked terrified of being near someone who wasn't wearing one so I took one and put it on. She was young, maybe 20 years old, and is probably from a liberal progressive home.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 01:23 AM by NewJagsCity.)

CDC: Covid is airborne over 6 feet, safety tips for return to office

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/10/cdc-covi...ffice.html

Wow, shocker. A lot of medical people believed this early on, just not the CDC. Why is Fauci even still in charge of this? So he can promote the vaccine that he supposedly has a stake in?

(05-10-2021, 11:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(05-10-2021, 10:03 AM)p_rushing Wrote: The masks don't stop it. I got it while wearing a mask and plenty of studies show how useless they are.

Again.  This is the umpteenth time I have said this, but here we are again anyway- the mask is for the purpose of stopping you from spreading the disease.  It is much less effective in stopping you from catching it, and you probably caught it because someone who was infected was not wearing a mask.  

I don't understand why people still cannot get this simple concept- you wear a mask not to protect you from other people, but to protect other people from you.

Not an N95. Nothing gets in or out.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(05-11-2021, 01:19 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: CDC: Covid is airborne over 6 feet, safety tips for return to office

Wow, shocker. A lot of medical people believed this early on, just not the CDC. Why is Fauci even still in charge of this? So he can promote the vaccine that he supposedly has a stake in?

(05-10-2021, 11:28 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Again.  This is the umpteenth time I have said this, but here we are again anyway- the mask is for the purpose of stopping you from spreading the disease.  It is much less effective in stopping you from catching it, and you probably caught it because someone who was infected was not wearing a mask.  

Who told you this about N95s? It's not consistent with the studies I've read.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 08:50 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

(05-11-2021, 01:19 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: CDC: Covid is airborne over 6 feet, safety tips for return to office

Tony Fauchi should be in prison.

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news/dra...ssion=true

(05-11-2021, 08:03 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Who told you this about N95s? It's not consistent with the studies I've read.
They aren't, I had a n95 mask on although it wasn't brand new.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Anyone find the timing of this mask announcement peculiar with the Biden administration in the crapper?

(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021, 07:07 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

After Tony's connection to Wuhan and being exposed as a fraud who should be in prison, he is now saying schools should be full time. Good timing. Biden admin trying to get this guy out of the way as quick as possible.

(05-13-2021, 05:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone find the timing of this mask announcement peculiar with the Biden administration in the crapper?

Which Biden administration? The one that's more popular on its worst day than Trump's was on its best day?
If that's "in the crapper" where was the Trump administration? At the lift station? Or the sludge plant?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(05-13-2021, 08:41 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 05:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone find the timing of this mask announcement peculiar with the Biden administration in the crapper?

Which Biden administration? The one that's more popular on its worst day than Trump's was on its best day?
If that's "in the crapper" where was the Trump administration? At the lift station? Or the sludge plant?

Any credibility you had was lost with this post.  RIP Mikesez

(05-13-2021, 08:41 PM)mikesez Wrote:

I guess your "conservatism " didn't come back in January.

Clown.

(05-13-2021, 09:02 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 08:41 PM)mikesez Wrote: Which Biden administration? The one that's more popular on its worst day than Trump's was on its best day?

I guess your "conservatism " didn't come back in January.

Clown.

C'mon man, we all know he's an outright liar about his political affiliation. Nothing about that has changed in years.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-13-2021, 08:49 PM)Jags Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 08:41 PM)mikesez Wrote: Which Biden administration? The one that's more popular on its worst day than Trump's was on its best day?

Any credibility you had was lost with this post.  RIP Mikesez

Jeez, how many chances did you give him? 

I stopped and had enough at 5.. But don't worry, he'll post something else later on that will reaffirm his lost credibility..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(05-13-2021, 09:06 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(05-13-2021, 08:49 PM)Jags Wrote: Any credibility you had was lost with this post.  RIP Mikesez

Jeez, how many chances did you give him? 

I stopped and had enough at 5.. But don't worry, he'll post something else later on that will reaffirm his lost credibility..

No doubt, that is true.   To be fair, I’ve been trying to stay away from this section.  I’m sure he’s said many stupid things while I wasn’t looking.  I’m sorry for you and the others that have been reading.  I can only imagine the stupid things he’s said.

The WH ordered the CDC to declare COVID “over” days after irrefutable evidence of Fauci funding the Wuhan lab came to light and he was caught lying to Congress.

They need this all to go away now.

Watch how fast Fauci disappears. It’ll be like he never existed.

I thought they made the announcement to distract us from the [BLEEP] show happening in Israel/Palestine.

I'm not sure why they made the statement about get vaccinated or keep wearing a mask. Anyone with a brain can see-through that logic. If the vaccine is available for free to anyone who wants it, why do people who choose to not get it need to wear a mask? If the vaccine works, the vaccinated don't need to worry about unmasked people. The unvaccinated are doing it by choice, so who cares if they get it.

It makes no sense.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk