Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 15

Minshew is really missing Pittman today

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-24-2023, 03:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Minshew is really missing Pittman today

Good

(12-24-2023, 03:58 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 03:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Minshew is really missing Pittman today

Good

Agreed

Cooper killing the Texans lol

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 04:10 PM by americus 2.0. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-24-2023, 03:47 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-24-2023, 03:41 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He didnt leave, we traded him

Is he here? No.... Did he go to a division rival Yes... Therefore I will not root for him or even hope he does well.... That would be ridiculous.... Maybe if he went to an NFC team.... Doesn't matter how he left He's gone He's the enemy

(12-24-2023, 03:41 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I don't root for him to win so much as I hope he does well enough to get a starting position somewhere. Or, if nothing else, his time on the field makes him a dependable QB2.

That would be rooting for him.... Why would you root for a quarterback on a divisional rival team.... Just because he used to play for the Jags.... If he does well that's not good for us....

(12-24-2023, 03:41 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Yeah I like him but no problem watching him get sacked today.
Exactly it's not that I don't like the guy as a person...He's playing for the colts now.... So now I want him to fail

It's kind of like hoping for no injuries to the players during a game, even if they're division rivals. But if we level them I'm all for it. 

Different strokes for different folks.

(12-24-2023, 04:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cooper killing the Texans lol

He really is and he's fun to watch.

Seattle should of started Lock

8 receptions for 220 and 2 TD for Cooper. Dude is having a solid day.

Flacco has been fantastic for the Browns. They must be desperately trying to find a way out that Watson contract.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 04:14 PM by Jag88.)

(12-24-2023, 04:12 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: 8 receptions for 220 and 2 TD for Cooper. Dude is having a solid day.

He is padding his stats out there lol

(12-24-2023, 04:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Seattle should of started Lock

I’m surprised they don’t put him in there before it’s too late. Lock is the hot hand.

(12-24-2023, 03:27 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I hope the Falcons win but admit it's hard to root against Minshew. I just like the guy.
I have no problem rooting against Minshew when he plays for the clots. No problem at all. I hope he throws an interception every single pass.

Why don't the browns have a kicker/punter? I missed it.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 04:39 PM by Cleatwood.)

(12-24-2023, 04:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Why don't the browns have a kicker/punter? I missed it.
Kicker got hurt. Hamstring

Thank you Browns.

Hopefully Falcons can close this thing out.

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2023, 04:45 PM by nejagsfan.)

(12-24-2023, 04:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cooper killing the Texans lol

Ridiculous right...

(12-24-2023, 04:12 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Flacco has been fantastic for the Browns. They must be desperately trying to find a way out that Watson contract.

Last I heard Watson wants out

(12-24-2023, 04:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Why don't the browns have a kicker/punter? I missed it.

Hamstring and they don't have anybody else

3 more games coming up on Christmas today.

Mahomes. With negative yards in the first quarter. If that happened here half this boars would be calling for trevor to be cut.

The Jags aren't the only good team floundering late in the season.

Mahomes sucks lol

Damn. And I thought we had problems...

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We should of got Jones

This Raiders/Chiefs game is wild.