Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Westbrook is Coming Soon!!

Domestic violence against his baby momma

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-29-2017, 11:01 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 06:34 AM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: I guess we demote Mickens to activate Westbrook.

We have to cut a player to activate Westbrook. Mickens already is at the bottom of the depth chart.
Oh, ok. Thought we could just demote him back to the practi quad to make room on the active roster for Westbrook.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(10-30-2017, 08:28 AM)fredalwaysajag Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 11:01 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: We have to cut a player to activate Westbrook. Mickens already is at the bottom of the depth chart.

Oh, OK. Thought we could just demote him back to the practice squad to make room on the active roster for Westbrook.

The words promote and demote refer to rewriting the depth chart on the active 53.

(10-16-2017, 10:49 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 10:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jimmy might replace Brady this upcoming year?  Lol, do you even football?

This offseason. Correct. Rumors are Belichick is ready to let Brady walk like they did Wes Welker. Belichick thinks he has something special in Jimmy G

You don't know the internal rumors but Jimmy G won't be traded. He's close to starting. https://nesn.com/2017/09/why-adam-scheft...s-in-2018/

(10-16-2017, 10:53 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 10:49 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: This offseason. Correct. Rumors are Belichick is ready to let Brady walk like they did Wes Welker. Belichick thinks he has something special in Jimmy G

Please never compare Welker to the greatest QB of all time.  Rumors that Bill is ready to let Brady walk?  You are clueless if you believe that.  Who made up these "Rumors" you speak of?

(10-16-2017, 10:54 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 10:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jimmy might replace Brady this upcoming year?  Lol, do you even football?

MUCH MUCH more than you have. My money is on Belichick choosing Garappolo in 2018. http://www.nbcsports.com/video/patriots-...ppolo-2018

(10-16-2017, 11:19 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 11:14 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I used to think that guy knew his stuff with all the stats and remarks. But honestly, he just looks at stats and age and cherry picks numbers.

Belichick does NOT want to give up Jimmy G. PERIOD. It's the reason they traded Brissett. Jimmy G is going nowhere.

Meanwhile Buffalo's QB sucks so bad their team reporter wants them to get Jimmy G..... http://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-pat...s-contract
lol, some people are so clueless its funny

(10-16-2017, 10:49 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:

This offseason. Correct. Rumors are Belichick is ready to let Brady walk like they did Wes Welker. Belichick thinks he has something special in Jimmy G

You don't know the internal rumors but Jimmy G won't be traded. He's close to starting. https://nesn.com/2017/09/why-adam-scheft...s-in-2018/

(10-16-2017, 11:19 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 11:14 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I used to think that guy knew his stuff with all the stats and remarks. But honestly, he just looks at stats and age and cherry picks numbers.

Belichick does NOT want to give up Jimmy G. PERIOD. It's the reason they traded Brissett. Jimmy G is going nowhere.

Meanwhile Buffalo's QB sucks so bad their team reporter wants them to get Jimmy G..... http://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-pat...s-contract

Umm... yeah, about that...  https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=24000

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

annnnnnd he's traded lol. pointless argument
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Space out jag thought....nevermind

(10-30-2017, 08:58 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 10:49 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: This offseason. Correct. Rumors are Belichick is ready to let Brady walk like they did Wes Welker. Belichick thinks he has something special in Jimmy G

(10-16-2017, 11:19 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: Belichick does NOT want to give up Jimmy G. PERIOD. It's the reason they traded Brissett. Jimmy G is going nowhere.

Umm... yeah, about that...  https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=24000
I doubt he shows up there

Wow.  That poor guy just get any of his lies to come through for him.  LOL.
What a clown.

Anyway  -  Happy that we'll have Westbrook available soon. I hope he gets a few snaps on offense and a PR or two vs the bungles.

You guys are gonna love Westbrook

Lololololol I'm gonna need everyone else to pipe down and just let spacecoast tell us about Westbrook. He's the only opinion we can trust.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 12:09 AM by The_Franchise_QB.)

I honestly can't wait to see Westbrook. This guy is a beast. Was a beast in college and overlooked because of his SIZE and partly the off the field. You tell me if this guy was 6'4 220 with the same highlights and off the field he drops 4th round? Nope. He is a stud, I hope he gets a few punt returns too. He is the perfect #2 type receiver. He will never be a redzone threat, which will never make him a #1... but he will be a good player.

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 07:53 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

West Brook and Megatron be awesome. With that being said. CJ won't be here. And West Brook won't play lights out. He is a Rookie.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Westbrook = Healthy John Brown

Lets. Go.

Dede will be good but elite? Come on dude don't jump the gun he had a couple great games against 3rd n 4th stringers and dudes trynna make a roster spot. I believe that he will be good and a perfect compliment to A-Rob next year ( btw A-Rob still head and shoulders above all our WRs including Dede). But trynna compare Dedes value to Fournettes value is absolutely laughable, relax with that.

(10-30-2017, 09:16 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: You guys are gonna love Westbrook

You don't know that. I can't love a guy with a string of legal issues.

(10-31-2017, 07:52 AM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: West Brook and Megatron be awesome. With that being said. CJ won't be here.  And West Brook won't play lights out.  He is a Rookie.

Just like you said Fournette needs a head of steam. And like you said he doesn't have any moves and he can't catch. And like you said we need to draft TE OJ Howard instead???

Dude, he was the best WR in the country in college. He can play.

Rookies are capable of playing at a high level. I would think that would be pretty evident this season.

I have no problem saying this dude will be killing it the minute he steps on the field.

Yeah....Fournette is a Rookie and he walked the dog in Pittsburgh.