Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Saints - TNF Discussion and Predictions

(10-18-2023, 11:40 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Gonna be ugly. Might help us get the W. I don't like Brown at CB though. If Lawrence plays it should speed up the pass game. Protect at all costs. Mini bye week after this game. Their offense is usually not very good these days though. Tough defense, but Houston kind of exposed them.
Olave vs Brown is a matchup nightmare.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-19-2023, 07:11 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-18-2023, 11:40 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Gonna be ugly. Might help us get the W. I don't like Brown at CB though. If Lawrence plays it should speed up the pass game. Protect at all costs. Mini bye week after this game. Their offense is usually not very good these days though. Tough defense, but Houston kind of exposed them.
Olave vs Brown is a matchup nightmare.

True, but Derek Carr
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-19-2023, 07:20 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-19-2023, 07:11 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Olave vs Brown is a matchup nightmare.

True, but Derek Carr

Carr gets streaky good on occasion. Let’s hope this isn’t one of those times.

(10-18-2023, 03:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I don’t understand why Hamilton is out given he was a full participant in practice?

Sounds to me like what they saw in practice told them he's not ready for a full 60 min of game reps.

How contact is there in practice? I wonder if he was "red jersey", but still putting in practice.

If he had Staph/MRSA IME you don't get stitches anywhere they remove infected tissue. If there's a risk that the skin isn't fully healed, it may be precautionary to avoid reopening the wound.

(10-18-2023, 05:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: There better be no boutny on Trev

Is gregggg still in the league? between bountygate and cover 0 I figure by now he's burned every last bridge available.

Just win baby.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2023, 08:12 PM by StrayaJag. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jags 24 Saints 14

Good defense

Hated Etienne pick when we made it but gah lee that guy is vital to this teams success