Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars @ Titans Gameday***

(01-07-2024, 05:10 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:07 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: Ya and that's on the jags offense??... people keep [BLEEP] about the offense yet fail to realize the defense lost the Bengals game the browns game ect

And the defense is why we had such a good start. The defense fell apart, but when they did it showcased how lackluster the offense is.

Go back and watch the games.... memory of a small goat huh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2024, 05:17 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Had a really bad feeling about this game

Especially with the way the other teams like the Steelers and Tinhorns took care of business and won their games. Was afraid the Jags were gonna drop the ball, and they did

Its the Jacksonville way.

(01-07-2024, 05:12 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:11 PM)Protozoa Wrote: I've always viewed Lawrence as a Stafford type QB. This season made me feel pretty good about that take as Stafford was a turnover machine at the start of his career.

Please do not disrespect Stafford like that man, TL couldn't hold Stafford's jock. That man carried those terrible Lions teams... Trevor needs everything around him to be perfect to have a 200 yd 1 td game.

Lol ok dude. Stafford had tons of seasons with high turnovers and Johnson was better then Ridley and Kirk combined.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

(01-07-2024, 05:16 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:07 PM)Haterade Wrote: Offense did not reach its potential a single game this season

Didn't watch all the games did you

If the offence did reach it's potential it's potential sure wasn't what people thought in the off-season

(01-07-2024, 05:18 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:10 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: And the defense is why we had such a good start. The defense fell apart, but when they did it showcased how lackluster the offense is.

Go back and watch the games.... memory of a small goat huh

We were #1 turnover creating defense for the first part of the season.

You're a joke. I don't take anything you say seriously because you're not unbiased and you really want to suck Trevor's dick. He's not gonna [BLEEP] you, man. Move on.

(01-07-2024, 05:13 PM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Stafford never had talent like Engram, Zay, ETN, Kirk, and Ridley.

Thats a solid all around recieving corps.

Stafford best weapon was Megatron and thats it.

Dude go away already...did your job.... Time to run along

(01-07-2024, 05:16 PM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:15 PM)Protozoa Wrote: Lol Zay Jones is not that spectacular and Ridley is a bum.

When healthy Zay Jones is a WR2 in the league.

Only since he joined the Jaguars with Lawrence every year before that he was a 4 at best.

Thanks all for this season, best nfl forum there is

(01-07-2024, 05:15 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:06 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Just stop. Yes a different QB may have scored more points. You’re delusional if you can’t see there are issues there.

You're just being stupid now.....ya starting CJ would have kept the defense from allowing 28 points....get out of here you sound stupid right now....no way CJ could have even close to keeping up in this game....you have no clue what you're talking about

You’re a rock. How many passes did Lawrence flat out miss on? How many turnovers did he have? That has nothing to do with the defense. So yes, CJ Stroud is an example of a QB who might not have [BLEEP] up those opportunities.

It’s ok to criticize The Prince Who Was Promised. It doesn’t mean he’ll like you less. He probably doesn’t even know who you are tbh.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 05:24 PM by Jaguar Warrior. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-07-2024, 05:22 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Thanks all for this  season, best nfl forum there is

It was kind of fun having an offseason where we actually felt happy and confident. To actually feel good about a team being a winner? Haven't felt that, uh, ever. But in typical fashion, Jags do what they do best. Back to doom, gloom, and pessimism. It is the Jacksonville way.

(01-07-2024, 05:23 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:15 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: You're just being stupid now.....ya starting CJ would have kept the defense from allowing 28 points....get out of here you sound stupid right now....no way CJ could have even close to keeping up in this game....you have no clue what you're talking about

You’re a rock. How many passes did Lawrence flat out miss on? How many turnovers did he have? That has nothing to do with the defense. So yes, CJ Stroud is an example of a QB who might not have [BLEEP] up those opportunities.

It’s ok to criticize The Prince Who Was Promised. It doesn’t mean he’ll like you less. He probably doesn’t even know who you are tbh.

You understand the CJ they are talking about is Beathard right.

(01-07-2024, 05:24 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:22 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Thanks all for this  season, best nfl forum there is

It was kind of fun having an offseason where we actually felt happy and confident. To actually feel good about a team being a winner? Haven't felt that, uh, ever. But in typical fashion, Jags do what they do best. Back to doom, gloom, and pessimism. It is the Jacksonville way.

And now the team will have to chase a Texans team that went from doormat to Division champ in one season.

(01-07-2024, 05:30 PM)todd-parker Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:24 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: It was kind of fun having an offseason where we actually felt happy and confident. To actually feel good about a team being a winner? Haven't felt that, uh, ever. But in typical fashion, Jags do what they do best. Back to doom, gloom, and pessimism. It is the Jacksonville way.

And now the team will have to chase a Texans team that went from doormat to Division champ in one season.

Like we did last season?

(01-07-2024, 05:30 PM)todd-parker Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:24 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: It was kind of fun having an offseason where we actually felt happy and confident. To actually feel good about a team being a winner? Haven't felt that, uh, ever. But in typical fashion, Jags do what they do best. Back to doom, gloom, and pessimism. It is the Jacksonville way.

Well its not like that's unfamiliar territory. We've been doing that for 25 years.

(01-07-2024, 05:32 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:30 PM)todd-parker Wrote: And now the team will have to chase a Texans team that went from doormat to Division champ in one season.

Like we did last season?

Thanks to the Titans collapse, yes. And now history repeated itself with the Jags doing the collapsing.

Biggest let down in the NFL this year.

(01-07-2024, 05:26 PM)YProtozoa Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:23 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: You’re a rock. How many passes did Lawrence flat out miss on? How many turnovers did he have? That has nothing to do with the defense. So yes, CJ Stroud is an example of a QB who might not have [BLEEP] up those opportunities.

You understand the CJ they are talking about is Beathard right.

So? Beathard’s a backup but has shown he can take better care of the ball. But I was speaking in a more generic sense to the people who think Trevor is beyond criticism and no other QB can play as well as he can.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-07-2024, 05:35 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:26 PM)YProtozoa Wrote: You understand the CJ they are talking about is Beathard right.

So? Beathard’s a backup but has shown he can take better care of the ball. But I was speaking in a more generic sense to the people who think Trevor is beyond criticism and no other QB can play as well as he can.

And that's fair but of the QBs that are better then Lawrence who did/do the Jaguars actually have a shot at having on the team over Lawrence.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2024, 05:43 PM by NCJAGFAN1949. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-07-2024, 03:54 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 03:51 PM)NCJAGFAN1949 Wrote: Goodbye, I’m going to look for a different team to support.

Promise to never come back?

Absofuckinglutely! I’m going to find a team that plays with a fighting spirit and a desire to win. Obviously, your team doesn’t meet those requirements. Bye suckers!!!

(01-07-2024, 05:23 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(01-07-2024, 05:15 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: You're just being stupid now.....ya starting CJ would have kept the defense from allowing 28 points....get out of here you sound stupid right now....no way CJ could have even close to keeping up in this game....you have no clue what you're talking about

It's obvious that The Prince has regressed dramatically this year.  But I don't hold Lawrence 100% accountable for the fact that his entire coaching staff let him and the team down.  This team was led by a group of coaches that obviously felt they could coast this entire year.  We started out looking wrong, and just got worse and worse over every week.

I kept saying that this team didn't look the same as last year, I kept saying the coaching isn't doing the same thing they did as last year.  And I was berated and lambasted by 2 boot lickers that refused to see the truth.

I'm glad to have been proven right.  I'm sad to know that it was so obvious and should have been corrected by the end of September...