Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official 2015-16 Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi, Jaguars fans! Current Secretary Of State Hillary R. Clinton officially announces her campaign to run for the 2016 U.S. Presidential election, with her journey to the White House beginning today. Good luck, Hillary!
[Image: hillbilly.jpg]

Quote:Hi, Jaguars fans! Current Secretary Of State Hillary R. Clinton officially announces her campaign to run for the 2016 U.S. Presidential election, with her journey to the White House beginning today. Good luck, Hillary!

1.  She is not the current Secratary of State.

2.  I hope she loses.

3.  This belongs in the politics forum.
Gross.
Quote:Hi, Jaguars fans! Current Secretary Of State Hillary R. Clinton officially announces her campaign to run for the 2016 U.S. Presidential election, with her journey to the White House beginning today. Good luck, Hillary!
You're really up on current affairs, huh?  No wonder you're excited about Cankles getting in the race. Sounds like you're just the kind of voter she's looking for. 

This should be fun.

Quote:You're really up on current affairs, huh?  No wonder you're excited about Cankles getting in the race. 

This speaks volumes.

What is both sad and frustrating is the minions that typically vote "straight D" have no idea who exactly she is, what her "qualifications" are or her "accomplishments".  The whole Bengazi thing and the email thing mean absolutely nothing to them.  They'll get their regular updates from The Daily Show and MSNBC.  I wonder if Chris Mathews is getting all tingly because of this?
Did he just wish Hilary luck? 

Quote:Did he just wish Hilary luck? 

To kind of quote Forrest Gump, "he is not a smart man".
Quote:This speaks volumes.

What is both sad and frustrating is the minions that typically vote "straight D" have no idea who exactly she is, what her "qualifications" are or her "accomplishments".  The whole Bengazi thing and the email thing mean absolutely nothing to them.  They'll get their regular updates from The Daily Show and MSNBC.  I wonder if Chris Mathews is getting all tingly because of this?

The minions take their lead from Hilliary Clinton with a  "what difference does it make"  outlook.  
Puke

The sad thing there will be people (women) who vote for her just because she's a female the same as many black folks voted for Obama because he's black...... or at least mixed.
Quote:This speaks volumes.

I can hardly wait for the lemmings to begin the "sexism" mantra aimed at anyone who opposes her politics. 

The best thing about her running is the fact that, much like in the buildup to 2008, she was perceived to be the inevitable nominee from the moment she announced.  She was leading in the polls, and nobody could touch her.  Unfortunately, the party was so eager to have her as their standard bearer that they flocked to an empty suit who could read a teleprompter instead, and she was left in the dust.

She won't be the nominee when the dust settles.  They didn't want her then, and they darn sure won't want her this time around.  They'll find another demographic that fits what the democrat party is pandering to at the moment.  She probably fits in that demo, but she's got her beard, Bill perpetuating that charade.

The media is blowing her up right now, but as soon as they find someone who is less abrasive, and has an actual track record that isn't contingent upon who she married, that person will walk right by her as the media fawns over the next flavor of the day.

This country doesn't need another Clinton any more than it needs another Bush.  Neither will get a whiff of the Oval Office as the occupant. 

Quote:The sad thing there will be people (women) who vote for her just because she's a female the same as many black folks voted for Obama because he's black...... or at least mixed.

Or Mormons voting for Romney...Go on...
Quote:Or Mormons voting for Romney...Go on...

Do you know any Mormons that vote D anyway? They really dont fit into their voter base.
Quote:Do you know any Mormons that vote D anyway? They really dont fit into their voter base.

Well its a bit disingenuous to imply that voting for someone because they look like you or act like you is strictly a democratic trait.
Quote:Do you know any Mormons that vote D anyway? They really dont fit into their voter base.

That's true.  But unfortunately from the standpoint of someone who wanted to see Mitt Romney win the 2012 General Election once he became the Republican Nominee,   there were millions of other Conservatives that decided not to vote for President in the 2012 Election because of their beliefs.   Romney was a very bad choice for the nomination for multiple reasons. 

IF she were to get the nomination, I'd like to see Sara Palin be the GOP candidate...I think Sara Palin would win and I'd be ok with that...I'd rather have Sara than Hillary

Quote:Do you know any Mormons that vote D anyway?
They really dont fit into their voter base.
I'm from Idaho originally all my family still lives there..There is a HUGE Morman population there and they do in fact vote...Most vote Republican

ahhh I misread the post...I missed the part about voting D...For some reason I just caught "do you know any Mormans that vote?"  My bad, sorry people

Quote:Well its a bit disingenuous to imply that voting for someone because they look like you or act like you is strictly a democratic trait.

Yep, blacks voted for O because was the Dem, though turnout was a bit higher. His skin color may have affected whether or not they voted, but if they did then which party they voted for was never in question.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8