Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Suggest a new username
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I decided to request a new username after realizing that is the only way to get a better nickname on the board. Because "dub" comes from a capital W, I assume people will have no reason to call me Jdub if I don't call myself JaguarsWoman or JW anymore. But first I want to know what people would call me to make sure I like whatever nickname will be used here if some posters don't want to use my real name, Andrea.

JDub

Quote:JDub

Already taken
How about "She that has no name" ?

You realize of course that by posting your new usernames the tormentors will still use the nickname for your new account.

Other

Keep it JaguarsWoman

Don't change your name...you'll always be JW and no matter what you change it to everyone is still going to call you Jdub.
New Username

is a pretty cool username

JaguarsGenderUnspecified.

JaguarsGenderNotGiven works as well.
Poster Formerly Known as JaguarWoman
Quote:Poster Formerly Known as JaguarWoman

I actually like that one, go with that.

I say keep JaguarsWoman.  It's your username that everyone knows you by, why change it?  Who cares if they change it a little bit...its all good fun.  You don't know any of these people.

You really think people will stop calling you JDub if you change your user name? Don't let the trolls win.

CatSweater
Andrea for Jaguars makes it sound like you're running for office or something.
please stay jaguars woman and learn to like the little nicknames. its their way of showing you love

Quote:You realize of course that by posting your new usernames the tormentors will still use the nickname for your new account.

What new account? I ran out of email addresses for that.

Quote:I say keep JaguarsWoman.  It's your username that everyone knows you by, why change it?  Who cares if they change it a little bit...it's all good fun.  You don't know any of these people.

I have to like how they change it a little bit, that's why.

Quote:You really think people will stop calling you JDub if you change your user name? Don't let the trolls win.

The whole reason it started was everyone called me JW. So logically if I take the W out, they have no reason to use "dub."

Quote:Please stay Jaguars Woman and learn to like the little nicknames. It's their way of showing you love.

I like the concept of little nicknames. It is just the specific nickname people gave me I don't like.

Why should I learn to like something just because someone told me to? You don't learn to like a certain movie because someone told you to.
just a suggestion

Quote:Andrea for Jaguars makes it sound like you're running for office or something.

LOL How about AndreaLikesJaguars then?
Quote:just a suggestion

I know and that's fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27