Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gerhart Sucks (Merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
It is too painful to watch this guy waste a down on his runs. He is absolute garbage and that is with the O line playing a hell of a lot better. Please Gus get this guy off the field. I would like to see more Storm. Also can we get some plays to get DRob in space? Jeesh!

Todd gurley...2015
He's so bad.
When the Jags were in their fullback sets today, I just thought "Please God, no... don't give the ball to Slowby".

Is he on Jerry Porter's level yet?
Gerhart the Great!!
Pretty sad when you're QB has more rushing yards than your starting RB.

Storm did pretty good with the few reps he had.

But I'm sure we will make a point not to use him much anymore...  #becausejaguars

Now if we can take those 350 yards and spread that out into 3-4 games then I'll be a happy camper!

Wallbash

He is the gabbert of rb's...... I admit I fell for the hype in the offseason but now I think Minnesota oline is just really good
Quote:Is he on Jerry Porter's level yet?

Not until I see him in Publix.
Haha 350? Pathetic. Storm Johnson the rest of the year, please.
Quote:He is the gabbert of rb's...... I admit I fell for the hype in the offseason but now I think Minnesota oline is just really good
After seeing whats happening with the former 3rd string RB from last year, I am inclined to agree with you. Now I wonder if AP is really as good as I thought.
Lol @ him being on pace for 350 for the season. I didn't like the signing but hoped he proved me wrong. Well he hasent. I remember that thread when everyone was saying he's a beast. People was saying he would have 1200 sum yrds rushing and 500 sum yrds receiving. Smh......
Quote:I didn't like the signing but hoped he proved me wrong. Well he hasent. I remember that thread when everyone was saying he's a beast. People was saying he would have 1200 sum yrds rushing and 500 sum yrds receiving. Smh......

The Gerhorse thread lol. 
The title of this thread makes me smile.

Storm. Now.
Slowby gerfart
Quote:The Gerhorse thread lol.

Lol. Haven't heard that in a month.
Quote:The Gerhorse thread lol.
Yea that thread lol... He went from Gerhorse to slowby real quick lol!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14