Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: justin blackmon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
So when do we hear anything about him?  It is kind of weird to me we never really heard anything from the jags or the league after his last mess up.  Yea I will probably get blasted for posting this, but this whole situation has been kind of strange to me.

Is he still able to ask for reinstatement after the 8th game or not?  With all these wr not able to stay on the field sure would be nice to have the thought of him back at some point.  Bortles and Justin would be awesome on the field together.

This again? Search "Blackmon" and you'll see plenty of threads about his predicament already.

Edit: Short version, his status remains private. He can try to apply for reinstatement; however, his behavior suggests that it's not high-priority for him.

I'd love to have B14CKMON back. He'd elevate our receiving corp to greatness... Regardless of his past deficiencies...

NH3...
Yeesh guys...he's done ,gone, history.

I wish....
All the media reports I have seen of him is that he was shut himself off. That could be good or bad.

Quote:I'd love to have B14CKMON back. He'd elevate our receiving corp to greatness... Regardless of his past deficiencies...

NH3...

oohh geez here comes this guy who for some reason has to write Blackmon with a 14 and in all caps.....
Blackmon's too high to answer his phone. Hell, he probably forgot where he put it. That's why noone's heard from him.

It does mean something that they haven't cut him off yet.
Hang out at your local liquor store or start selling weed and you may be able to ask him yourself.

Every time I see a Blackmon thread I think to myself before opening it: "What did he do now???"
Justin who? He doesn't want to come back. Rearview mirror.
Everybody talking [BLEEP] about him would be happy as hell if he walked thru those doors tomorrow. Besides that fact it's no point of talking about him until something is solidified and has been announced.

Quote:Everybody talking [BAD WORD REMOVED] about him would be happy as hell if he walked thru those doors tomorrow. Besides that fact it's no point of talking about him until something is solidified and has been announced.

Agreed, but I'm not holding my breath. I honestly believe if he was coming back we've would have heard about his progression with rehab or something to that effect. Nothing about his filing for reinstatement. I'd be surprised if he even files at week 8. He's probably out of shape anyway.
He did post on facebook something about can a dude get a break on these new drug rules?  Hahahaa

Drinky Drinkerton..
Justin why are you in your current situation?

[Image: 3pkd8g.jpg]

Quote:He did post on facebook something about can a dude get a break on these new drug rules? Hahahaa

Are you serious?
His latest episode has put him in the legal system in Oklahoma. He is facing 1 year behind bars.

Regards....................the Chiefjag

Quote:Are you serious?

I'm not sure it was his page but it was deleted pretty quickly.  Someone linked it to me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15