Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Which Qb Do The Fans Want?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The Jacksonville fans know best.

Teddy

Edit: I refuse to vote as all choices sicken me
I've seen more then enough of gabbert/henne.  Lets see what stanzi can do

Quote:Teddy

Edit: I refuse to vote as all choices sicken me

Then vote Blaine, to guarantee us Teddy.
Blaine. Miracles do still happen I guess. If not Draft a QB.
Stanzi, because Gabbert sucks, Henne sucks slightly less (which isnt saying much) but still sucks. 

Stanzi was re-signed today for anyone who doesn't know. 

Whoever gives us the best chance to land the number one pick. 

Tebow!
Quote:Tebow!

Even if he is released.  I think some fans have a really hard time understanding what that means.
Hardly a fair polling. Everyone knows that not voting for Stanzi is unpatriotic to seditious levels and will result in NSA surveillance.

Quote:Even if he is released. I think some fans have a really hard time understanding what that means.

Glad u have never changed ur mind on anything ever... nice to know u r set in ur ways too
Quote:Glad u have never changed ur mind on anything ever... nice to know u r set in ur ways too

Typically, you are given a reason to change your mind which tebow hasn't given any teams a reason to change their minds.  Hence why he is currently unemployed. 
Quote:Typically, you are given a reason to change your mind which tebow hasn't given any teams a reason to change their minds. Hence why he is currently unemployed.

I'm not saying he is manning but he is better then what we have...period
Quote:I'm not saying he is manning but he is better then what we have...period

I would hope you aren't saying he is manning, I wouldn't put it past you.  I won't even humor you in trying to argue over 3 crappy QB's.  It really doesn't matter.
Quote:I would hope you aren't saying he is manning, I wouldn't put it past you. I won't even humor you in trying to argue over 3 crappy QB's. It really doesn't matter.

If I could chose manning over tebow that's a no brainer...for anyone or team but cmon are u really OK with Gabby??? U don't pay for season tickets or spend an extra $100-200 a game to go watch that crap....this is why u don't mind watching this garbage
Quote:I'm not saying he is manning but he is better then what we have...period

Tim Tebow 47.9 completion %

Chad Henne 59.0 completion %

Blaine Gabbert 53.4 completion %

and Tebow adds a massive 28.3 yards per game on the ground. 

Please, enlighten me how your Savior is better than any of the garbage we have at QB right now? The only thing Tebow would do is stunt the growth of our young receivers because he can't keep the football off the turf. 

it 

is

stanzitime

:yes:    Banana   :yes:

I'd just rather see a new face struggle rather then knowing what we have in Blad Henbert and that's 0 possibility of playing good football.

Quote:Blaine. Miracles do still happen I guess. If not Draft a QB.

There's no miracle that can happen when your QB curls up in the fetal position at the slightest hint of pressure.

The tape doesn't lie.....Jeff Fisher must be smiling right about now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13