Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: President Donald J. Trump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Simply amazing. His first speech as president elect was inspiring. I can't wait to see what this man will do to get our country back on track.
Clean sweep for the Red team today !
Quote:Clean sweep for the Red team today !

So much for it being in complete shambles.
Yes agreed, that speech was awesome, even telling everyone to be appreciative of what Hillary did in the beginning. I was surprised about that. 

GO TRUMP!!! We finally won something, and it's better than winning the Super Bowl!

Quote:Yes agreed, that speech was awesome, even telling everyone to be appreciative of what Hillary did in the beginning. I was surprised about that.

GO TRUMP!!! We finally won something, and it's better than winning the Super Bowl!

I voted for Trump because I always felt once he got past all of the slander of campaigning, he would be an amazing leader for our country.

You can tell he is truly humbled.
Goodnight folks !
His victory speech was every bit what I expected and more. Thats why the futures are calming down. Trump is a return to an older style of America not something crazy and new. I thought it was very classy of him to try and reach across the aisle. I dont know that he will drain the swamp but he will get some good done for sure.
I really hope he does well. Could put an end to career politicians in the west.
Congratulations to President-elect Trump.  Even though I did not vote for him, I accept him and sincerely hope he is able to make a positive contribution to this country.

Quote:I voted for Trump because I always felt once he got past all of the slander of campaigning, he would be an amazing leader for our country.

You can tell he is truly humbled.

Can't disagree with this thinking whatsoever, and yes he was definitely humbled he didn't act cocky or anything. Hopefully this will be the start of great things!
Bernie followers to Trump supporters: You're welcome.
The people voted. We ignored the media and celebrities bull crap, saw the issues, and simply had enough. Here's to making America great again.
Quote:Clean sweep for the Red team today !

They really swept those corners, and then some.
Well I'm happy the lesser of two evils won. Now I'm going to sit back and watch and see what really happens.
Quote:Well I'm happy the lesser of two evils won. Now I'm going to sit back and watch and see what really happens.

Sometimes in life it does come down to the lesser of 2 evils.
Quote:The people voted. We ignored the media and celebrities bull crap, saw the issues, and simply had enough. Here's to making America great again.

The character assasination basically backfired or was ineffective
There was plenty of character assassination from both sides. Hillary's blatant skullduggery did her in. She overestimated voter acceptance of her brazen corruption. "Wipe it? Like with a cloth?" Yeah...
Where are all those people that said it was going to be a landslide for Clinton? They even laughed at the though of it being close. too bad that one poster was betting large amounts since he was so confident. Ah, being a Jag fan I forgot how sweet the taste of victory was.
I sure hope the Bill and Hillary squirreled away some of that cash because the income stream to the Clinton Foundation is going to dry up like the Gobi Desert.
I want CNN to choke on the crow..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11