Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles is a loser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
He's just not a winner, always chokes under pressure. Did anyone actually think he would pick up that 4th down??????
Na when you realized he was passing it to our 4th WR who had a horrible game as is, figured that was a dumb call.

He was set up for failure.  No reason Bryan Walters should be on the field on that play.  Put Lee where Walters was have any other combination of players on the field and run the same play and Lee gets the seperation needed to make that play.

I was expecting Ivory..
Bortles' performance has been an issue this season. But he didn't lose this game turnovers and blind referees did. 

He is, so is Bradley, so is Caldwell. We need a new HC, GM, and QB.
Why didn't we just run it on 3rd and 1 with Ivory, not in shotgun formation? And why the hell did we call a play designed for Walters? Use your best receivers, Lee would've had separation and the first. [BLEEP] this team.

Quote:Why didn't we just run it on 3rd and 1 with Ivory, not in shotgun formation? And why the hell did we call a play designed for Walters? Use your best receivers, Lee would've had separation and the first. [BAD WORD REMOVED] this team.

Or sneak it on 3rd and 1.
You're a loser
The team is a loser. Nothing goes right. Can't catch a brake. RB's and returners fumbling everywhere. Team just finds ways to beat itself no matter what every week. Not sure how you can even point at just one player when it's this bad.

Bortles has been allowed to take a step back by crappy coaches. Although I still believe Bortles has played injured since the Green Bay game and overall is not that bright. 

Quote:Bortles' performance has been an issue this season. But he didn't lose this game turnovers and blind referees did.
"No guys. Bortles is amazing. This game was the defense and bad running game."

-Space
To me this is one of the first times I've seen one terrible call by the refs directly cause us to lose the game, mainly also because it resulted in a touchback for Kansas city. Thats total [BLEEP] [BLEEP]
Quote:Bortles' performance has been an issue this season. But he didn't lose this game turnovers and blind referees did. 
The same blind refs that missed the PI call that led to Kelce's ejection? Seems like they might have missed two big scoreboard changing calls, one favoring each team. 
I disagree, Bortles made a huge play with the 26 yard run to set us up nicely for the win. The terrible play call on 3rd & 1 was what cost us (and the refs).

Quote:The same blind refs that missed the PI call that led to Kelce's ejection? Seems like they might have missed two big scoreboard changing calls, one favoring each team.

also missed the roughing the passer when they went at Bortles ankles on his int.
Quote:The same blind refs that missed the PI call that led to Kelce's ejection? Seems like they might have missed two big scoreboard changing calls, one favoring each team. 
PI is an in-the-moment call that isn't reviewable, judgement errors happen, I can accept that. The same is the case with the initial call on the Ivory play, I can accept they got it wrong initially. But the refs had instant replay and a crystal clear shot on the ball crossing the goal line and they still called it a fumble.

PS. No one forced Kelcee to implode like that. 
Bortles actually showed a pulse today. I think he was bottom of list on why we lost

Crap like that goes uncalled all the time. Could call a PI on practically every route ARob runs. Like someone else pointed out, they didn't call the guy diving at Bortles' knees on his INT, either. Bad calls all around, the Jaguars definitely got the worst of it with the fumble into the EZ.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10