Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Khan's Comments on Tonight's Loss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran'>Ryan O'Halloran ‏@ryanohalloran </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status/791849666010816513'>2m2 minutes ago</a>

<p class="">Khan to Times-Union - "Actions speak louder than words. Very little for me to say."

Or.. ever do.

Sounds like he's ready to make a change, time will tell though.

Sounds like a firing coming.
Means nothing. Gus will be coaching against the chiefs.
LOL we will see if Khan has a spine
Means nothing. 

Khan is so clueless that he doesn't even know what to do
Kahn's comments off mic-"So how much did we clear tonight? 2.7 million? Not a bad day boys!"

Quote:Means nothing. Gus will be coaching against the chiefs.

It means something. Maybe Gus Bradley will travel to Kansas City, then get fired before the Texans game. Who knows?
Doesn't matter if he doesn't get fired this week. Look at our next 5 games. None are winnable. We will be 2-10 and then Gus will have to get the axe
End of season. End of season
But what action has Khan taken, hes a clown.
You are right Khan, actions do speak louder.... so DO SOMETHING. 

Quote:But what action has Khan taken, hes a clown.

Agreed.
Quote:End of season. End of season
Good god, what the hell does it matter either way? This team isn't going to the playoffs. So, we go 6-10 instead of 3-13/4-12 with Gus? 

I want him fired and fired now. This was a pathetic performance. But I have no idea what the difference is to you guys. Bortles mechanics are shot this year. That doesn't improve in-season, that's an offseason thing. We are topping out with 3-4 more wins with 9 games left regardless who is at the helm. It's looking more and more like the lesser regardless of who is coaching.
Quote:You are right Khan, actions do speak louder.... so DO SOMETHING. 

Fans are too impatient. You all think Shad Khan is being an idiot because he has not done "something" yet.

Guess what? Khan will do something, and all fans will be happy about it when that happens.
Quote:Good god, what the hell does it matter either way? This team isn't going to the playoffs. So, we go 6-10 instead of 3-13/4-12 with Gus? 

I want him fired and fired now. This was a pathetic performance. But I have no idea what the difference is to you guys. Bortles mechanics are shot this year. That doesn't improve in-season, that's an offseason thing. We are topping out with 3-4 more wins with 9 games left regardless who is at the helm. It's looking more and more like the lesser regardless of who is coaching.

There is a difference to anyone who cares about the Jaguars. You don't want the team to lose more games. We know the Jaguars will lose more games. We know Gus Bradley just needs to miss the playoffs to get fired in January.
I along with everyone knows Gus isn't the man for the job. But making an in-season change isn't changing this 2-5 team. We are going to be picking in the top 10, at worst top 12 either way whether it's Gus or Marrone.

Calling Khan "clueless" because he doesn't fire Gus immediately is just laughable. He is a business man. He knows what he's doing. He knows how bad we're playing, he is in a suite every week watching the same game we are.

He'll likely be fired tomorrow with the quote, as I'd say it hints at it. If not I'll be upset, but this whole "idiot" and "clueless" talk is just ridiciulous. 

But hey, it's coming from "Mr. Welp", so doesn't surprise me.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12