Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Report: Four Jaguars Arrested in London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
When it rains, it pours.  I'm praying this is a joke.

https://www.lockedonjaguars.com/jaguars/...in-london/
Jaguars safeties Barry Church, Ronnie Harrison, and Jarrod Wilson, as well as cornerback D.J. Hayden
And by the way, 64k for a bar tab?
Brent Martineau says the complaint was dropped after the bill was paid.
Embarassing.
They were held for 9 hours in jail, so they should be well rested for the game.
Nice to see them ringing up a $64k bar tab on a business trip.
What are they doing at a bar at 4am when they have a game the next day?

This shows you how this team has 0 accountability and 0 leadership in the locker room or outside it.  No wonder they are losing
(10-27-2018, 09:25 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]What are they doing at a bar at 4am when they have a game the next day?

This shows you how this team has 0 accountability and 0 leadership in the locker room or outside it.  No wonder they are losing

Entire coaching staff should have been fired weeks ago. Doug Marrone is softer than dough
(10-27-2018, 09:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2018, 09:25 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: [ -> ]What are they doing at a bar at 4am when they have a game the next day?

Entire coaching staff should have been fired weeks ago. Doug Marrone is softer than dough

Just a wee bit of overreaction.
Curious to see if we bench them all for the game. Find it hard to believe that Coughlin and Marrone are okay with this crap. 4 am the night before the game?
The way to get outa the internal spanking is to say
we were seeing who would get the beter girl TOM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

if anyone thinks the locker room isnt lost, your delusional

the morning before a game this team HAS to win, and they are out till 4 am racking up a 50k ish range bar tab... do you realize just how much alcohol it takes to rack that bill up?

my god this team is a legit joke, naw, thats not derogatory enough, there isnt a word in the english dictionary for this PATHETIC FRANCHISE
cant wait for the company men and positive pauly's to spin this one...

if leonard was supsended a game for being late to a photo shoot, these 4 should be suspended... but then we wont be able to field a secondary..

so what's coach going to do? non equal punishment is another way to lose the locker room, then again, its already lost and not to be found
I get it. Those female accents are irresistible. But come on bruh. You got work to do here. Do that crap in the offseason. You can afford a weeks trip to London with how much money you get paid.
Its a done daughta

https://www.facebook.com/7331091005/post...388336006/

We gonna get destroyed tomorrow, bank on it. Just put 1000$ on the Eagles, Jags get 3.5
The meme that this team is cursed is 100% on point. You're 3-4 and while I understand these guys want to have a good time, being arrested is not really a good time for a late 20 early 30 something adult. I'd expect it from a rookie, or young players... But Church? Really dude? This season continues to surprise, what else can go wrong for this team?
Man. Lotta stone throwers up in here.
So, according to what the bad bot posted in the other thread, the players thought the high priced hooch was comped. Were they told this, or just assumed? If they were told so, then I can see the rebellion at being presented a $64,000 bill.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8