Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Joeckel to IR: Left Knee Injury Requiring Surgery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Going by the way guys are talking on the radio. Oesher just says he would be surprised if the injury wasn't season ending and Boselli sounded the same way on the Drill this morning.

So we may have seen Joeckel take his last snap as a Jaguar.

Yep. Hopefully Omameh plays well at LG.

ACL
Does he have a diagnosis yet?

I could not tell what happened to him on the play.

Quote:So we may have seen Joeckel take his last snap as a Jaguar.

I knew when Caldwell opted not to give Joeckel a fifth season he would be gone next year.
Just got Beachum back and we lose Joeckel dang

Hope we find some stud O-lineman in the draft

Omameh has a good bit of experience in the league, and has played welll when called upon. He may prove to be an upgrade over Joeckel long term.
Yeah, looks like this is it for Joeckel.

He will probably end his Jaguars career only playing 2 full seasons, and not playing them very well.

He will go down as a bust as a 2nd overall pick.

Still, I wish him luck in his recovery. I think he will sign somewhere after this year and will eventually be a starter at LT or LG somewhere else in this league.
Quote:Omameh has a good bit of experience in the league, and has played well when called upon. He may prove to be an upgrade over Joeckel long term.

Unfortunately we need an upgrade in the short term, and I am not so optimistic about that without seeing Omameh play much before yesterday.
Quote:Yep. Hopefully Omameh plays well at LG.

Beachum seemed pleased with Omameh's level of play yesterday.
What's the prognosis on Marcedes?
Quote:What's the prognosis on Marcedes?

I heard on the radio he had a back injury.

People tend to knock the early bye week, but it seems to have come at a good time for us
Quote:Yeah, looks like this is it for Joeckel.

He will probably end his Jaguars career only playing 2 full seasons, and not playing them very well.

He will go down as a bust as a 2nd overall pick.

Still, I wish him luck in his recovery. I think he will sign somewhere after this year and will eventually be a starter at LT or LG somewhere else in this league.

I don't think he will be a full-time starter somewhere else. Swing backup is more likely.

Has a torn ACL been confirmed?
So which OL guy are we taking in the 1st round this year?

Quote:I heard on the radio he had a back injury.

People tend to knock the early bye week, but it seems to have come at a good time for us

With 32 teams, some of them need early bye weeks. In Week 3 only Green Bay and Philadelphia were off.
Quote:So which OL guy are we taking in the 1st round this year?

I hope you don't think we will draft an OL that high.
Omameh is also the guy who filled in at LT when Beachum went down, and played well.

Seems like he's a solid answer on the left side. 
Quote:Omameh is also the guy who filled in at LT when Beachum went down, and played well.

Seems like he's a solid answer on the left side. 

So why didn't coaches put him at LT again and keep Joeckel at LG for the Ravens game?
Quote:I hope you don't think we will draft an OL that high.

Why not?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9