Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Round 1 chat thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Figured Id make a thread where we can all get on and discuss the draft as its going on where we are not all over the place.

This is usually the most busiest thread of the year and most traffic
2 locks, and then one of 7 great players heading our way. So this is the *****official***** thread?
(04-23-2020, 06:54 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: [ -> ]2 locks, and then one of 7 great players heading our way.  So this is the *****official***** thread?

No its actually ***

Is that still a thing? lol

Anything is better than the Amelia bot
3 asterisks each side makes it official.
Booooooooooooooooooooo! Okay, I’m ready.
(04-23-2020, 07:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]3 asterisks each side makes it official.

Mods, make it happen!

Simmons, Okudah, Brown or Jeudy?  Thinking OT or dramatic trade at 20.  Which reminds me, raising a glass to both Ramsey and the Rams.  Thanks for being an [BLEEP], Jalen!
I'm excited for tonight's draft. I hope that the Jags made some good selections.
Do we think yan is traded tonight? Or he gonna be here another year?
(04-23-2020, 07:05 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]3 asterisks each side makes it official.

This
Bengals with the ultimate smoke screen??!?

Probably not.
(04-23-2020, 07:16 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]

This

That, those, these this-es’
How does ESPN compare Tua to Brunell and then use video from the Jets?
Would love this pick. The player that could help Mishew the most

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1253...23456?s=19
I wish they would do the entire first round tonight
(04-23-2020, 07:27 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]How does ESPN compare Tua to Brunell and then use video from the Jets?

I thought you'd realize by now ESPN is trash.
(04-23-2020, 07:35 PM)jaglyn Wrote: [ -> ]I wish they would do the entire first round tonight

Since they went to the 3 day format, they do all of round 1 on Thursday, Rounds 2-3 on Friday, and rounds 4-7 on Saturday.

As far as I know, nothing has changed, so the entire first round should be tonight.
Jags Resign Keelen Cole 1 year 3.2 M same as the 2nd round tender
While we’re waiting, let’s change it up and say who you would be disappointed in if the Jags took them at 9? Let’s keep it to prospects typically mocked in the top 15. I’ll start:

Herbert - I like Burrow & Tua, but Herberts more late 1st for me.
Kinlaw - Would be fine at 20, but I think he’s a reach at 9.
Still holding out hope we can launch Yannick’s disgruntled self out and pick up a 3rd 1st rounder. Either this year or next year. I’m not picky.