Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags at Jets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Can't wait till Thursday.  All I want for Christmas is to beat the Jets and my Christmas will be amazing.  Hopefully Walker will be back although Key was very good today.  Need all hands on deck Thursday
Jets QB Mike White is day to day with broken ribs and sounds like it'll be unlikely that he'll be cleared to play by Thursday as per Mike Florio just now on NBC pregame.
(12-18-2022, 09:03 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Jets QB Mike White is day to day with broken ribs and sounds like it'll be unlikely that he'll be cleared to play by Thursday as per Mike Florio just now on NBC pregame.

Yeah I seen that,  I don't really care who their QB is as long as we play up to our ability like we can
It will be a very rainy, wet game. That is a slight area of concern after the Philly game.

(12-18-2022, 09:03 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Jets QB Mike White is day to day with broken ribs and sounds like it'll be unlikely that he'll be cleared to play by Thursday as per Mike Florio just now on NBC pregame.

More important injury/availability questions will be the Jag's OT and Jet's DL Q. Williams.
(12-18-2022, 09:10 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]It will be a very rainy, wet game. That is a slight area of concern after the Philly game.

More important injury/availability questions will be the Jag's OT and Jet's DL Q. Williams.

Taylor went back into the game and finished, but I think Cam is gonna be out for awhile.
(12-18-2022, 09:10 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]It will be a very rainy, wet game. That is a slight area of concern after the Philly game.

Yea what’s up with Cam? Haven’t heard any news.

Jets D will come ready to play. Campbell shadow Wilson.
(12-18-2022, 09:17 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Taylor went back into the game and finished, but I think Cam is gonna be out for awhile.

But sometimes muscle injuries feel worse a day or so later.
(12-18-2022, 09:18 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]

Yea what’s up with Cam? Haven’t heard any news.

Jets D will come ready to play. Campbell shadow Wilson.

I don't think it's good with Cam. Twitter said they brought the cart out for him, but he probably wanted to walk off on his own so he didn't use it, but he had to have help getting off the field. The broadcast commented during the game that the players knew it was serious, so take that FWIW.

(12-18-2022, 09:19 PM)rpr52121 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2022, 09:17 PM)Eric1 Wrote: [ -> ]Taylor went back into the game and finished, but I think Cam is gonna be out for awhile.

But sometimes muscle injuries feel worse a day or so later.

True, I think they said it was a hamstring injury IIRC.
Dougy P is 5-0 on Thursday nights
Dougy P is the man! It was awesome when he went out on the field to dap up with Kirk on that deep pass play.
Jags are coming together at the right time, they’re also developing a taste for winning, after so long
This game should be fun. This is a big nationally televised game. I hope we [BLEEP] THUMP them! Just absolutely hammer them into the ground.

Walker Little probably starts at LT. Hopefully Travon Walker is back. Would like to see Key stacked alongside him in this one.

My concern is Wilson's scrambling ability with Wilson's ability to stretch the field. But. Again. If it turns into a shoot out? I am fine. Full faith in Lawrence against anybody now.

[Image: 3b2888ae6d786a1eede4916422380ec0.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
I want Zach Wilson to play for the Jets.
Zach Wilson reminds me a lot of Dak Prescot. He's gonna make several good throws. But he's gonna put some out there for you to pick off. We just gotta make sure we capitalize on his mistakes, and we should be OK.

And for the love of god, will someone make ETN watch the movie "The Program" and make him learn how to love/respect that dog gone football he's given.
(12-19-2022, 12:20 PM)carp8dm Wrote: [ -> ]Zach Wilson reminds me a lot of Dak Prescot.  He's gonna make several good throws.  But he's gonna put some out there for you to pick off.  We just gotta make sure we capitalize on his mistakes, and we should be OK.

And for the love of god, will someone make ETN watch the movie "The Program" and make him learn how to love/respect that dog gone football he's given.

'Careless disregard of the football'....where is TC when you really need him?  

just kidding folks.
(12-18-2022, 10:34 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Dougy P is 5-0 on Thursday nights

Doug Pederson does not sleep.  

He waits

It could even end up being a snow game.  There is currently a front of cold, below zero weather going through the Midwest.  It is 6 degrees above zero in Minnesota right now.  I'm not sure if it will get to New York by Thursday, but it's possible.  Our guys better bundle up and be prepared to hold onto the football.
I live in NY and my brother is a big time jets fan so we watch the jets on 1 TV and have the jags on the other on Sundays. Let me tell ya, Zach won't is atrocious. Has big time arm talent but his accuracy is very inconsistent and he makes awful decisions. And he cannot make plays at all when he feels pressure around him. We most definitley want him starting over mike white on Thursday. But their defense is great. Championship caliber defense and I think is going to be the biggest test the jags offense had all year. Franklin-myers left the lions game on Sunday and he's their best best edge guy and has been great this year. Quentin Williams also missed the lions game with an injury and he's been playing at an all pro level. If both of them miss this week it would be huge for us. Their secondary has been great. Sauce is lockdown and d.j. Reed has been an under the radar guy who is playing like a pro bowler. Also Michael Carter has been one of the best slot corners in the league. Gonna be hard to score a lot against them so our defense is gonna have to step up.
(12-19-2022, 12:29 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]I live in NY and my brother is a big time jets fan so we watch the jets on 1 TV and have the jags on the other on Sundays. Let me tell ya, Zach won't is atrocious. Has big time arm talent but his accuracy is very inconsistent and he makes awful decisions. And he cannot make plays at all when he feels pressure around him. We most definitley want him starting over mike white on Thursday. But their defense is great. Championship caliber defense and I think is going to be the biggest test the jags offense had all year. Franklin-myers left the lions game on Sunday and he's their best best edge guy and has been great this year. Quentin Williams also missed the lions game with an injury and he's been playing at an all pro level. If both of them miss this week it would be huge for us. Their secondary has been great. Sauce is lockdown and d.j. Reed has been an under the radar guy who is playing like a pro bowler. Also Michael Carter has been one of the best slot corners in the league. Gonna be hard to score a lot against them so our defense is gonna have to step up.

Are you going to the game?
(12-18-2022, 10:34 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Dougy P is 5-0 on Thursday nights

That's even better than Urban Meyer!   Laughing

(Isn't it great we have Dougy P.? Guy is awesome!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8