Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Zay Jones Arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh boy

here we go

#becausejaguars
Bro Zay... Come on man.
You have to be [BLEEP] me.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Damn Zay.
This week just keeps getting better
Forget about Zay!!
It's the Tim Jones show now. Maybe Cooks gets a chance.

What a pisser man. I hope it was at least a 49ers fan.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
So now a person can't charge their batteries in their own home? Damn this government....

He must have just been charging AA's....as opposed to the felony 12V.
welp
*sigh*
Damn. Offense needed him back in a bad way too.
(11-13-2023, 09:55 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]Damn. Offense needed him back in a bad way too.

He has his own offense now.
Season imploding.
Shaping up to be a hell of a week.
Looks like we might be in the WR market next offseason.
Oh for BLEEP sake.

I wanted Elijah Cook to get more time with the first team...but not like this ( in the voice of the short haired blond woman in the original Matrix).  Hopefully it's a misunderstanding.

(11-13-2023, 10:17 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like we might be in the WR market next offseason.

Personally, I thought this should have been the case either way.    Look for a smaller school tall, fast wide receiver that can do the role that we're expecting Zay to do.    Trevor needs someone that that can beat the #3 secondary defender on a consistent basis.
teams already falling apart after getting blowen out by san fran. we have people getting arrested ,next you will see players pointing fingers at each other.
(11-13-2023, 10:40 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]teams already falling apart after getting blowen out by san fran. we have people getting arrested ,next you will see players pointing fingers at each other.

Yeah and the tittians being 24 point favorites next week too.
This is the most mid 6-3 team of all time and I’ll take it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8