Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Melania Trump accused of plagiarizing speech from Michelle Obama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/politics/m...index.html

I must admit there are some striking similarities....
Well, my reaction is, yeah, so what.   Besides, she didn't plagiarize.  Her speechwriter did.  

I suppose some aren't old enough or weren't paying enough attention 8 years ago.

Some parts of 0bama's early speeches were lifted verbatim from other politicians.

Many have been since "cleansed" from youtube, but several videos are still out there.  They were caught back then, but the difference is they were hidden instead of being front page "news."

It's more common than you might think for politicians to pluck ideas from what's worked crowds for others.

In this case, it's their wives.

"just words"

There's only so many topics of importance that a first lady is supposed to touch on.. Kids, family, honor and integrity.. God forbid she would talk about the same..

The Dems are reeling and it's hilarious
I am shocked and embarassed for my friends on the left.  Talk about grasping at straws? 

Lol, the poop show continues. That first day was a disaster.

Of course, stealing a paragraph or two from Michelle's speech is a "who cares" situation.

But then to deny it and blame the Clintons???? Bwahahahaha!!! Classic trump!

It's what you would expect from a delusional megalomaniac!!

Looking forward to day 2 of this train wreck
When you put an R behind your name, the knives come out.  I am still in shock and awe over this. 

A politician stealing from politicians who came before? No way.

I suppose someone should tell Obama that he can't cure cancer and Bush can't land us on Mars because Kennedy already got to the moon.

Weak example, I know, but I'm tired and this is ridiculous. I'll take any free shot at Trump I can find, but this is weaksauce.
It's the denial. Of course it's weak, it's a paragraph.

But to blame the Clintons and deny it, that's just stupid. Admit it, and move on. But that's not this campaigns M.O.

and it's making this story last longer than it should. All the morning shows are running with this.

Only an delusional politician would double down on something this trivial
Quote:Lol, the poop show continues. That first day was a disaster.

Of course, stealing a paragraph or two from Michelle's speech is a "who cares" situation.

But then to deny it and blame the Clintons???? Bwahahahaha!!! Classic trump!

It's what you would expect from a delusional megalomaniac!!

Looking forward to day 2 of this train wreck

How this has obviously affected you so much is both sad and hilarious.  But I expect no less from such a neophyte.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vACOtmwckGc
Affected me? You find it sad that I think this poop show of a convention is a hilarious train wreck?

Ok, pirk... Lol
Quote:Affected me? You find it sad that I think this poop show of a convention is a hilarious train wreck?

Ok, pirk... Lol

That's the point.  Any objective observer would feel otherwise.

Sorry it's crushed your spirit.  As it should.
I mean, with all those billions of dollars, couldn't you have at least had your speech writer change the sentence structure around a bit?

It's funny more than anything, especially at the people making a huge deal about it.

Dems: "SHE STOLE THE SPEECH!!!!!!!!"

Reps: "EVERY POLITICIAN STEALS SPEECHES!!!!!!!"

lol whatever man.

Here's Dwight quoting dictators:

http://[url=https://youtu.be/JzE7IXM6mho...zE7IXM6mho[/url]

Quote:That's the point. Any objective observer would feel otherwise.

Sorry it's crushed your spirit. As it should.

Bwahahaha!!! That's all you got? You argue like an adolescent girl!!

You realize that I actually provided objective facts? Joe Biden and Obama both conceded that they lifted some speeches, and it went away.

The trump campaign should have done the same, and this would have also been a nothing burger...

But nope, the train wreck continues on!!

But yeah, you totally devastated with your childish argument that is nothing but personal insults. We all understand that the only way you discuss topics with others is by insulting them. It's boring, you should try changing things up... try thinking about an argument and provide facts that back up your case. People might respect you more...
Quote:Bwahahaha!!! That's all you got? You argue like an adolescent girl!!

You realize that I actually provided objective facts? Joe Biden and Obama both conceded that they lifted some speeches, and it went away.

The trump campaign should have done the same, and this would have also been a nothing burger...

But nope, the train wreck continues on!!

But yeah, you totally devastated with your childish argument that is nothing but personal insults. We all understand that the only way you discuss topics with others is by insulting them. It's boring, you should try changing things up... try thinking about an argument and provide facts that back up your case. People might respect you more...

He's advancing, and it's crushing you.
[Image: CnsbuGkXEAA5PWt.jpg]

Quote:He's advancing, and it's crushing you.

He's advancing? What does that even mean?

Again, all they had to do was admit it and move on.

It's simple politics... I'm disappointed I have to explain it to you...

Then again, based on this conversation that reminds me of taking to my 17 year old niece, maybe I shouldn't be..
Trump's spouse had a similar speech to somebody.  Clinton's spouse had sex with women in the oval office and has been accused several times of sexual assault.  I'll take the speech one.

Quote:Trump's spouse had a similar speech to somebody.  Clinton's spouse had sex with women in the oval office and has been accused several times of sexual assault.  I'll take the speech one.

Trump said he would sleep with his daughter
Quote:Trump said he would sleep with his daughter

Yes he did... seems like a good guy though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12