Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson's toe injury
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I am still happy a deserving Jaguars player played in the Pro Bowl but getting hurt in a totally meaningless game is the last thing we want as football fans. Hopefully the recovery will be quicker than expected and he will be fine by September.

Stay tuned for updates as they come. So far Google does not know anything yet.

Quote:I am still happy a deserving Jaguars player played in the Pro Bowl but getting hurt in a totally meaningless game is the last thing we want as football fans. Hopefully the recovery will be quicker than expected and he will be fine by September.

He's got plenty of time to grow a new toe before September.
Word is he's getting his toe regenerated.
Quote:He's got plenty of time to grow a new toe before September.

I fully expect Allen Robinson to be ready by September. It is just a matter of how much time he needs to get back on the field.
CAN WE FINALLY NOW BAN HER?
Quote:CAN WE FINALLY NOW BAN HER?

Not for starting this thread, obviously.

If you don't like me, why don't you just ignore me?

I wish she would go play with her battery operated Bosa and turn off the computer. Easily the most annoying presence on the net.
Quote:I wish she would go play with her battery operated Bosa and turn off the computer. Easily the most annoying presence on the net.

I don't have a battery-operated Bosa or anything to do outside my computer.

Quote:I don't have a battery-operated Bosa or anything to do outside my computer.

Obviously.
What? And miss all of the cat videos? Cats with sweaters... You'd give that up?
Quote:I am still happy a deserving Jaguars player played in the Pro Bowl but getting hurt in a totally meaningless game is the last thing we want as football fans. Hopefully the recovery will be quicker than expected and he will be fine by September.

word is Gruden is at the ER with the family. Should of waited till the toe amputation which could come tonight
Quote:Word is Gruden is at the ER with the family. Should have waited till the toe amputation which could come tonight.

Maybe not. He knows when it is a good or bad time to visit players in the ER. Probably did that when he was coaching.

Do you know how to use Google?
Uh oh....looks like he went to the hospital after the game but there were complications:

Quote:The latest— a nurse cut off his left pinky toe while cutting away surgical tape.
Quote:Do you know how to use Google?

I certainly do.
Where did you get that from knamn?

Quote:Uh oh....looks like he went to the hospital after the game but there were complications:
oh man, just seen that. This is not good for the Jags organization
be nice guys.. Jeeze
Going to need Marquise Lee to step up next year
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10