Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marshal Faulk Disrespect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Does Marshall Faulk have something against our team. Post game all he did was disrespect our team. First he talked about how boring the game was (that part I don't have a problem with). Then he goes on to say Mariota out played bortles (bortles had more yards, a better comp %, and a TD). He then goes on to say if mariota and Bortles played with equal weapons mariota would be much better. Final (the worst insult) Rich talked about how the Allens were beast and Marshall shook his head with a disgusted look and said "stop it Rich"... Faulk need to stop with that BS, he had nothing good to say about us after this win.

Oh that Douche also kept referring to bortles as a 3rd year QB vs a rookie mariota. We all know Blake is in his 2nd year
Ratings...
Faulk doesn't know how to count past 1. 

His intelligence level is equal to that of a bullfrog - of which he resembles and may be related to.

Faulk just sipping on that haterade.
We must earn the Faulk's, ESPNers respect by winning.

I think he said "stop it" because Rich was actually making fun of the game. Irvin and Mariucci were telling him to shutup as well. I don't think anyone can think Robinson or Hurns are average receivers after these 10 games.

I laughed when he said third year QB. lol.

He is a bum, he clearly doesn't know anything about the Jags other the QB name that's about it sense he thinks BB5 is a third year QB. What an idiot, trying sound like he know what he saying.
Faulk was a hell of a RB but he really isn't much of a tv personality. Even before tonight, I never thought he added any value to NFLN. I mean he isn't Warren Sapp level of moron but he's not nearly as good as Irvin, Deion, or even LT.
Unbelievable. Blake Bortles has been getting a lot of compliments from the media this season. I was expecting NFLN to give him more after the game. Marshall Faulk is in a small minority.

Someone tell him blake is in his second year not third.
Quote:Does Marshall Faulk have something against our team. Post game all he did was disrespect our team. First he talked about how boring the game was (that part I don't have a problem with). Then he goes on to say Mariota out played bortles (bortles had more yards, a better comp %, and a TD). He then goes on to say if mariota and Bortles played with equal weapons mariota would be much better. Final (the worst insult) Rich talked about how the Allens were beast and Marshall shook his head with a disgusted look and said "stop it Rich"... Faulk need to stop with that [BAD WORD REMOVED], he had nothing good to say about us after this win.

Oh that [BAD WORD REMOVED] also kept referring to bortles as a 3rd year QB vs a rookie mariota. We all know Blake is in his 2nd year
Blake turned it over twice. Mariota with less talent did well. Thats not a slight.
Quote:I laughed when he said third year QB. LOL.

How could anyone not know what year we drafted him? He was the #3 overall pick LOL.
Quote:Blake turned it over twice. Mariota with less talent did well. Thats not a slight.

Mariota had his team in position to win, but the punt return and fumble turned out to be the difference.
Quote:Mariota had his team in position to win, but the punt return and fumble turned out to be the difference.

Boo hoo hoo. Maybe if he was as efficient as Bortles today he would have won. But he didn't.
Quote:Blake turned it over twice. Mariota with less talent did well. That's not a slight.

That does not take away 2 TD passes vs. 1 TD run.
screw faulk

Quote:Mariota had his team in position to win, but the punt return and fumble turned out to be the difference.

You can't take a sack on the last play of the game. At least throw it up to give yourselves a chance.
Quote:That does not take away 2 TD passes vs. 1 TD run.
Im drunk.

Quote:Boo hoo hoo. Maybe if he was as efficient as Bortles today he would have won. But he didn't.

What were their passer ratings?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8