Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: You have to hear 1010xl right now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Dempsey and Lageman are going at it. Jeff is saying you simply can't bring up record when you talk about Gus Bradley. Mike is trying to convey what the paying customer feels about the team. Best radio I've heard in a while

Holy moly Mike and Jeff lageman fighting on air. Lol. Mike's gonna get fired.
I usually like lageman, but record is everything to a head coach. Excuses by this organization is unreal.
About what

Mike is keeping it real to that yes man Jeff Lageman

Yea what crawled up lagemans butt this morning?
I dont get why you can't bring up the record when these guys kept telling us "WAIT until year 3" Year 3 is here, WE NEED MORE TIME~!

Jeff is being purposely difficult. Jeff picked the fight and mike fell for it. Poor Mike he's the realist fans voice right now.
Quote:Mike is keeping it real to that yes man Jeff Lageman

This. Gus is trash, and lageman doesn't want to admit it.
I'm listening to Jeff Lageman basically tell Mike Dempsey to "get over it". They are really going at it today. Jeff seems like he is angry Mike Dempsey proclaimed to be the conduit of the fans on Mike's show!!! He's mad Mike and fans keep bringing up the fact that in 3 years, Gus and Dave have a record of 8-29.

I don't get it. Are the fans just supposed to shut up and not say anything?
Loving it!!! Finally someone  standing up to bully Mike! And Mike's Mini Me (Fat Tony) is quiet as a church mouse! 

Mike is the only voice the fans have. Lageman and Boselli have been disgustingly bad on radio.

Quote:Loving it!!! Finally someone  standing up to bully Mike! And Mike's Mini Me (Fat Tony) is quiet as a church mouse! 

You actually agree with Jeff? :no: :teehee:
Dempsey is the best. Lags is an idiot.

Lageman and Boselli took on a mission starting Monday to bash the fans because they're pissed this team sucks. Instead of being hot at Caldwell and Bradley for putting this product out there and coaching it. This why having someone being paid by the team on the radio who won't be objective about things does nothing.
Mike sounds just like most of the people on this board, which just goes to show, you don't need to know what you are talking about to get paid for what you say.

I love how Jeff basically said anyone who has an issue with Bradleys record is ignorant hahaha that's rich
Good. tired of the apologists

Quote:About what

Mike mentioned the over all record of Gus Bradley's tenure and stated the paying customer deserves better and that is a sentiment he gets from a segment of his listeners. Jeff went full meathead and picked a fight because he didn't like the term paying customers.
I think Boselli has rubbed off on Jeff. That is not Jeff's character, but Boselli's!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14