Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Walking Dead Season 6 (spoiler alert)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Plenty of excitement and intrigue, though I feel I'm really suspending reality accepting the reasoning presented as explanation for so many zombies being in that pit.

Makes sense. It was a natural, classic trap.

They fall in, and can only trickle out. I loved the one who scraped her torso clean off squeezing through.

I was less able to believe the walkers followed the path as well as they did.

But my worst peeve of all is still true. Alexandria, Virginia looks nothing like the rural Georgia set. For continuity's sake, I suppose that's far too late to fix at this point.

Quote:Makes sense. It was a natural, classic trap.

They fall in, and can only trickle out. I loved the one who scraped her torso clean off squeezing through.

But my worst peeve of all is still true. Alexandria, Virginia looks nothing like the rural Georgia set. For continuity's sake, I suppose that's far too late to fix at this point.
I agree with you, those zombies were walking near perfectly within the asphalt. 

Overall, I thought it was a good episode and I am glad that this show is finally back...

It never even dawned on me about Alexandria, Va., not being a realistic setting where it's being filmed until you brought it up, but you are right. There's not a lot of roads that are lined up and down by those pines in Va!
The wolves almost feels like to obvious of a choice for who sounds the horns. And in the comics isn't Negan apart of the wolves? I've heard so much about how bad of guy he is I'm waiting to meet the Villian of all villains!
Quote:The wolves almost feels like to obvious of a choice for who sounds the horns. And in the comics isn't Negan apart of the wolves? I've heard so much about how bad of guy he is I'm waiting to meet the Villian of all villains!
I think it might be the doctor's son who sounded the horns... 
I think it was Father Gabriel.

Quote:I think it was Father Gabriel.

That bastard I forgot about him!
Quote:I think it might be the doctor's son who sounded the horns...

But why, he had nothing to gain attracting the walkers?
Quote:The wolves almost feels like to obvious of a choice for who sounds the horns. And in the comics isn't Negan apart of the wolves? I've heard so much about how bad of guy he is I'm waiting to meet the Villian of all villains!
Wolves don't exist in the comics. If Negan appears, it won't be until much later. 

Yeah, I wish they would have named it anything other than a fairly large city...

Quote:I think it was Father Gabriel.
This is who I thought of as well. He's gotta go. 

Quote:But why, he had nothing to gain attracting the walkers?
I think he is a destructive, rebel type of person who wants to get back at Rick for killing his father. He just seems to be pretty spiteful and that "clash" with Rick didn't do any favors for anybody.

I think Father Gabriel is also a pretty good candidate too...

Yeah, but they were supposedly attracted by the noise. I could see that happening after so many were gathered, but it seems to be a stretch to explain how the numbers got that high.
Quote:Yeah, but they were supposedly attracted by the noise. I could see that happening after so many were gathered, but it seems to be a stretch to explain how the numbers got that high.
Maybe they can reproduce?

Ninja

Wolves don't exist...during this time frame and what's happening with the horde it would a group known as scavengers, Negan was part of a group known as the Saviors.  Knowing the pacing of this show in the past, I don't think we'll even see Negan until the season (not the mid season) finale. 
Quote:Wolves don't exist...during this time frame and what's happening with the horde it would a group known as scavengers, Negan was part of a group known as the Saviors. Knowing the pacing of this show in the past, I don't think we'll even see Negan until the season (not the mid season) finale.

Ok I read the cliff note versions a while ago I knew they changed the names but It sounds like the Wolves don't really resemble anything in the comics.
Quote:Ok I read the cliff note versions a while ago I knew they changed the names but It sounds like the Wolves don't really resemble anything in the comics.

Then again they could just as easily consolidate the two groups, some things are already different, though it's still mostly following the comics. 
Quote:Then again they could just as easily consolidate the two groups, some things are already different, though it's still mostly following the comics.

Scavengers and wolves make sense kind of the same concept
I wonder who sounded the alarms. They said it was coming from Alexandria so my mind instantly thought one of two things.

Either. The Wolves were casing the place and made a move on them seeing that their strongest players were out and about.

Or

That kid is so disgruntled with Rick about him popping a cap in his old man's head that he's deliberately sabotaging him and bringing disaster onto Alexandria in a weak attempt to make Rick look incompetent as a leader.

Quote:Yeah, but they were supposedly attracted by the noise. I could see that happening after so many were gathered, but it seems to be a stretch to explain how the numbers got that high.

I see it this way:

The D.C. area is extremely dense in population.  The excavation pit gathered/collected those who didn't naturally disperse elsewhere already, and keep in mind this is over a long period of time.  It's now 2 years + since the initial outbreak, and walkers were trickling in constantly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22