Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: We are kindergartners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Heard that earlier today, i agree with what the article says.
[Image: cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjj...jpeg?w=250]

He had a rough game, and probably had to field a lot of uncomfortable questions after already feeling bad for his poor performance.

That being said, I am sure he's going to wish he had that comment back.

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

Probably reads a lot worse than it came off, but still.....

This franchise has enough problems..

MJD esque smugness
just kidding, i see no issue, just maybe a poor analogy
[Image: wjwas4.jpg]

Quote:A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
That's funny right there....

Busy eating glue...
If the jags keep losing and he continues to play poorly I will boo louder and louder and criticize more than ever.
god forbid a guy uses a simile to explain the differences between a madden player and a NFL offensive coordinator with a decade plus of experience.  

with that said I also thought we should have ran more, but I don't think he is calling us kindergartners.

These kindergartners need to understand that bubble screens and quick outs are the future of the NFL. Running the ball and play action is a relic from the past. Maybe if these degenerate fans studied communications at UCF, they would understand.
He's just trying to cover for his new coaching staff. I think Bortles realizes he is struggling as a QB more than Olsen as a coordinator is, and he understands he has millions of dollars to lose if he keeps getting coordinators fired
He stared down Yeldon pre-snap, telegraphed the entire play, and threw a pick 6

like a Kindergartener.

Maybe he has finally realized the expectations the franchise and fans have on him and the weight is crushing him. Curious to see how he responds if he has a few more bad games.

raweyejag

Once a play is called Bortles can change or tweak a play based on how an opposing teams defense lines up or shifts. Once a play is called and Bortles starts the play he can go through his read of defense movement and change how play ends up. I think most people know that but I don't think fans have a clue to the amout of details. NFL players who have been playing for years make multiple mistakes every week and they know the intricate details of offense and defense. There is probably only 3% of fans who understand BOTH offense and defense much less play calling and assignments options based on how both are lined up at as teams line up. That is why both current and former players and coaches rarely make the mistake of verbalizing what Bortles said even though all of them think and know it. Because it is true. Bortles is too honest and should not have said it because it doesn't come across well.

If this offends you in any way, its because its true.
Quote:If the jags keep losing and he continues to play poorly I will boo louder and louder and criticize more than ever.

That'll show em!!!111!!
So no one here read the comment in context?

:whistling:

Folks are real sensitive in this thread...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14