Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles is Garbage!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Im tired of this crap. Everyone said how much trash Blaine was his first year then this guy gets a free pass? We will be 4-12 next year book it! For the love of God please draft Mariota.
you garbage bruh

Quote:Im tired of this crap. Everyone said how much trash Blaine was his first year then this guy gets a free pass? We will be 4-12 next year book it! For the love of God please draft Mariota.

No, Jags fans didn't even admit Blaine was trash. They harassed people on twitter for criticizing him. Remember Mike Lombardi and Evan Silva?
Quote:Im tired of this crap. Everyone said how much trash Blaine was his first year then this guy gets a free pass? We will be 4-12 next year book it! For the love of God please draft Mariota.

Don't get tears in your keyboard bro.
Ib looking forward to seeing bortles in jax for years to come

This thread is garbage. Get this crap out of here.
Ive already had to watch enough Mariota. Im also not on the give up right away wagon.

Quote:This thread is garbage. Get this crap out of here.
Agree.  
Haha this off-season should make for some good message board banter.
You must sniff bleach every night cause you're an idiot.
Are you related to the reporter who asked Belichick if he was going to switch qbs after the Pats rough start?
Fisch's offense is garbage.

Quote:Are you related to the reporter who asked Belichick if he was going to switch qbs after the Pats rough start?
Quote:Agree.
I second.

BB5 showed he's got a pair on that last drive.

anyone who calls themselves a Jags and is is too busy crying and balling over the loss to see that needs pampers
Quote:Fisch's offense is garbage.

This. Blake has made some terrible throws, but I think that's attributed to the oline. Joeckel is the one who really sucks.
All the crap he played, shorts catches that ball in the endzone that went right tru his fingers an its a different story......but one thing i dont like is our offense.......guys are jumbled up too close. I swear we're the only team who constantly runs tight wr sets constantly

The 4th down pass is inexcusable!!!!!!! That shows how smart BB is. Can he be coached??? I doubt it. Stupid is... well you know the rest. For those that do not know what I am talking about.

As a QB you HAVE to know you HAVE to keep the ball in play!!!! What is the worst that can happen on 4th down if you get it intercepted??? You will lose the game either way. At least give your WR a chance.

Hated Bortles coming out of the draft, he was nothing special in college.. when we drafted him my teal shades got the best of me along with his great play in the preseason/first 2 reg season games.

But I really don't think he's the answer. I wanted us to take Teddy in the first or Garoppolo in the second and it looks like my couch scouting is better than I thought.

And who's the GM of our beloved franchise?

That being said i'm not very much sold on any qbs in this draft either, i'm not very hopeful right now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14