Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Steve Smith on Mike & Mike: "you're going to hear some good things about the Jacksonville Jaguars"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Quote: 

Mark Long (@APMarkLong) tweeted at 9:19 AM on Tue, Dec 16, 2014:

Ravens WR Steve Smith on Mike & Mike: "Real quickly, you're going to hear some good things about the Jacksonville Jaguars."

https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/544859347818663938

All these opponents say that. YAWN
Greenie and Goldie must not be on today. They generally rarely have anything nice to say about the Jags as I recall.  Confusedweat:

Probably impressed with our young corners that shut him and his other receivers down.

Most professional and football types can see the young talent and know that it will come together for them, I know I can. Lot's of our message board know it all dweebs? ...........Not so much.

Quote:Most professional and football types can see the young talent and know that it will come together for them, I know I can. Lot's of our message board know it all dweebs? ...........Not so much.

Nobody "knows" it will come together. They hope and assume it will. Nothing is guaranteed.
We hear plenty of good things about the Jaguars.  Usually they take place in the other team's locker room.

Opponent's Head Coach:                "Man that was a tough game.  So who's next on our schedule?"

Opponent's Assistant Coach:          "The Jaguars."

Opponent's Head Coach:                "Good, we need an easy week."

Quote:Nobody "knows" it will come together. They hope and assume it will. Nothing is guaranteed.

Exactly.  We've heard it in the past that this team was getting better and turning the corner.

People that say they see it coming together and have a better eye than those message board dweebs are just as dumb.  Nobody knows.  

At best we are going to have the same record as last year.  How is that getting better?
Our defense shut them down. McCray and Colvin are legit.
Quote:Exactly.  We've heard it in the past that this team was getting better and turning the corner.

People that say they see it coming together and have a better eye than those message board dweebs are just as dumb.  Nobody knows.  

At best we are going to have the same record as last year.  How is that getting better?

I'm confused. You state that no one knows, then you predict that the team will have the same record next season. Why the contradiction?
Quote:Our defense shut them down. McCray and Colvin are legit.

They did a good job shutting down that TE as well, huh?

Sure, our D has some promising future stars on it, but they aren't very good as a whole right now.
Quote:I'm confused. You state that no one knows, then you predict that the team will have the same record next season. Why the contradiction?

He meant if we rattle off 2 wins in a row, we will have the same record as last year.
Quote:Nobody "knows" it will come together. They hope and assume it will. Nothing is guaranteed.
You sure seem to act like you know it won't come together. Your posts of recent months have proven you to be more suited to the Times Union comments section then a Jags fan message board. You are clearly not a Jags fan.
Quote:We hear plenty of good things about the Jaguars.  Usually they take place in the other team's locker room.

Opponent's Head Coach:                "Man that was a tough game.  So who's next on our schedule?"

Opponent's Assistant Coach:          "The Jaguars."

Opponent's Head Coach:                "Good, we need an easy week."
Speak of the devil.
Quote:Exactly. We've heard it in the past that this team was getting better and turning the corner.

People that say they see it coming together and have a better eye than those message board dweebs are just as dumb. Nobody knows.

At best we are going to have the same record as last year. How is that getting better?
I love how you agree that nobody knows anything about how this team is going to be next year and then predict that we're going to have the same record next year. So nobody knows but you?
Quote:You sure seem to act like you know it won't come together. Your posts of recent months have proven you to be more suited to the Times Union comments section then a Jags fan message board. You are clearly not a Jags fan.

I get a reminder from American Express every month that I am in fact a Jag fan.
Quote:I'm confused. You state that no one knows, then you predict that the team will have the same record next season. Why the contradiction?

I didnt make any prediction.  I said at best we'll have the same record as last year this year.
I love how mad some people get when someone compliments this team.

Quote:I love how you agree that nobody knows anything about how this team is going to be next year and then predict that we're going to have the same record next year. So nobody knows but you?
We are 2-12.  We were 4-12 last year.  We have to win both of our games to match last year.

Get it?
Quote:Speak of the devil.

Dude, the only way I can possibly make it through watching this crap is to laugh about it.  It pisses me off so much to see how bad we are, and frankly, I'm not convinced like everyone else that this team is definitely getting better.  We have some good young players, but guess what....so do a lot of other teams.  They play hard, but they're just not good.  So sorry if I have to joke about it, but it's my way of coping.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10