Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How Will Bortles Survive Behind This Line!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
why is he playing!?!?

he's going to get killed!!

right?

Apparently not....

FBT says that he shouldn't be playing and that Henne is the best option right now

FBT is usually always right

he has to be right now

He made some great plays avoiding sacks today 

I personely  will be praying for Bortles everyday of the week includeing  sunday when he starts. For his safety. Hopefuley  that will help.

Quote:FBT says that he shouldn't be playing and that Henne is the best option right now

he has to be right now

This is starting to become an obsession.
because hes not a sitting duck. blaine and chad have made lots of you forget what a competant qb can do
Quote:This is starting to become an obsession.
Welcome to how everyone feels when he talks to TMD.
Quote:Welcome to how everyone feels when he talks to TMD.
lol
Hopefully Pasztor will be back.

Quote:Welcome to how everyone feels when he talks to TMD.

Zing!

(Though he doesn't need the weak straw man arguments with TMD...)
Quote:FBT says that he shouldn't be playing and that Henne is the best option right now

he has to be right now

Find an actual quote where I've said that. Saying I'd rather see Henne beaten up behind that line than Bortles doesn't mean what you apparently think it does.
Quote:This is starting to become an obsession.

Ya think? It's usually he comprehension challenged folks who do. This is no exception.
how in the world did Bortles make plays behind this line, FBT?

The bootleg where he stutterstepped, made the defender whiff, then rolled back the other way to float a dime should be top 10.
Quote:The bootleg where he stutterstepped, made the defender whiff, then rolled back the other way to float a dime should be top 10.
does Henne make that play, or is that another sack?
How many times did Bortles make plays with his legs? dude can move in the pocket and can run for a guy as big as he is. I was really really impressed with the kid today.

Quote:why is he playing!?!?

he's going to get killed!!

right?

He has the ability to sense pressure and move around the pocket.  He can also escape and run when needed.  The only thing he'll need to learn is to throw the ball away on occasion.  He's already head and shoulders better than Henne.
Quote:How many times did Bortles make plays with his legs? dude can move in the pocket and can run for a guy as big as he is. I was really really impressed with the kid today.
according to FBT and others, he shouldnt be starting behind this line because his confidence will be ruined
Quote:does Henne make that play, or is that another sack?
That's a sack for Henne or Luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13