Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How many wins do you see in 2014?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I am saying this now before the draft because I fully honestly believe this will happen. No matter who jags draft they will go 9-7 overall this season. I'm saying this pre-draft,i;ll say it after the draft too, and even after pre-season. I say jags go 9-7 in 2014.

I'll save my final 2014 record prediction until after the draft. 

Right now this is a 4 or 5 win roster. We'll see how much that improves once the May 8-10 weekend is over. 

Quote:I'll save my final 2014 record prediction until after the draft. 
smart man. Me too.

Right now this is a 4 or 5 win roster. We'll see how much that improves once the May 8-10 weekend is over. 

Although I firmly believe this roster is already much better than last years, I agree with that assessment.  The offense lacks playmakers and it will show.

Hopefully we can get a Manziel/Bridgewater/Watkins and another 2-4th round offensive weapon (a real weapon, like a real WR - not the Denard type of weapon).

We won't know how much the team improved after the May 8-10 weekend.
Quote:We won't know how much the team improved after the May 8-10 weekend.

Technically no, but to think you can't have a pretty good idea on it at that point is naive. 
And who is our qb again? Will blackmon be playing? Whose our rookies? Its hard to make a statement without these answers! But i hope we do at least go 9-7
Highly doubtful Blackmon plays more then 4 games this season.  

Quote:Highly doubtful Blackmon plays more then 4 games this season.  

lolz.....and you know this because?....
7-9 to 9-7 is my expectation for this year.

Because of a very subpar interior line and a terrible QB. If we get Justin back and take a Teddy I think we get to about 7-9 wins.
Quote:Highly doubtful Blackmon plays more then 4 games this season.
I'm optimistic he will get reinstated and barring any suspension play all 16 games because this is his last chance.

idk where you get 4 or 5 wins considering the upgrades we've already made I would say 6 at the very least especially considering A we had a worse team last year, B we don't play the NFC west this year, and C we might actually get a couple sacks. 
7-9 at best

Kool-Aid sales are skyrocketing.
I always admire optimism but I don't see it

I expect 6 and 10 or I feel we have not moved forward

considering the easier schedule I also expect us to remain competitive in more games and would like to see us enter the 4th quarter within one score in at least 75% of our games

I would consider that to be a successful season showing a valid improvement

Anything more than that is a bonus
The team won 4 games last year, and this team is already better overall.. I'd say 6-8 wins, but I may predict higher depending on the rest of the off-season.

Too early to predict.  If this team is to improve it's record, it will need playmakers and two more interior OL. 

I say 6 or 7 wins next year. I'd be happy with that along with the losses not being blowouts. Second year in plus an easier schedule, I think that is reasonable.
I will stand by this,9-7 this year. Its not a prediction this year its going to happen for sure. I have no doubt about it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13