Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trent Richardson to Colts For First Rounder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter</a><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/380456038203285505' title="6:19 PM - 18 Sep 13">58s</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,245,245);">Filed to ESPN: Browns RB Trent Richardson traded to Indy for Colts' first-round pick.

Not worried about it. He is young, but until he proves that he can hurt our defense I don't even care.

Irsay is tweeting about a big trade to be announced today according to PFT.  I know people here love him, but please let it be MJD being traded to the Colts.  He's not resigning with us in the offseason anyway.  Get what we can.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ter-trade/

What sorcery is this?
I hope so!!!

Colts trade 1st round pick in 2014 for Trent Richardson.

Edit: sorry, I see this is already posted in the right area ( AFC south)
Well I see the great Adam Schefter is saying it's Trent Richardson to the Colts.

Quote:Not worried about it. He is young, but until he proves that he can hurt our defense I don't even care.

I don't know.

If he's healthy, he's a great RB and they essentially got him for a late teens/ early twenties pick.
WOW...

good move for the Colts I think. They were desperate for a RB, and their 1st rounder isn't going to be that high. 

Surprised the Browns are cutting bait that quickly. Who is their backup??

Quote:WOW...

good move for the Colts I think. They were desperate for a RB, and their 1st rounder isn't going to be that high. 

Surprised the Browns are cutting bait that quickly. Who is their backup??

Bobby Rainey and they just signed McGahee.
No! Browns trying to take our number one pick next year.
I was hoping it was MJD..

They are trying to out suck us for number one pick. We need tebow to out suck them.
Browns tanking for Bridgewater tbh

Quote:Bobby Rainey and they just signed McGahee.

How has Rainey looked?
Quote:How has Rainey looked?

He hasn't played at all. Just looking at Cleveland's stats, Richardson has been the only RB to carry the ball for them this season.
They are definitely tanking for Teddy.. We have to start Blaine Gabbert now. Every game!

Quote:They are definitely tanking for Teddy.. We have to start Blaine Gabbert now. Every game!

What? Why even start a quarterback. We can replace the QB with a... a... a long snapper. Yeah, every offensive play can be snapping to the long snapper who snaps it into our own endzone!
Holy....Great move by Indy.

Quote:They are trying to out suck us for number one pick. We need tebow to out suck them.
This is exactly what I thought.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20