Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars select their future... QB Tanner Lee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Meet the new QB... Same as the old QB. 
Would have preferred McGough, Woodside or Benkert.
He's so bad hahahahahaha
Tom Brady
Hes got a good arm, bad decision making, not very mobile. He's not much like Blake at all really(outside of his tendency to turn it over). What is somewhat perplexing is our commitment to Bortles. I hope this all is put to bed quickly and Blake and co. have a productive preseason and get a quick start on the regular season with a W in NY.
I just remember thinking this guy is very bad. I’ll trust Dave and Coughlin but this one to me doesn’t make much sense
Worst QB in the draft. Lots of better players on the board but it's only a late 6th round pick so I'm not wound up on it.

He won't beat out Kessler and will likely be a practice squad guy all year.
I’ve liked most of the other selections (aside from Bryan) but this seems like a bit of a wasted pick.

Here’s another report on Lee...

“Two year starter at Tulane before transfering to Nebraska for a year. Great measurables, big arm and big frame, but has no feel for the game, doesn't recognise defenses and coverages, major project.”
WT...where is that head banging on the wall emoji? Lee would have prolly been there as an UDFA.
Loved the picks....until this one. Tanner Lee is horrible; a waste of a 6th round pick.
(04-28-2018, 05:03 PM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: [ -> ]Would have preferred McGough, Woodside or Benkert.

I was really hoping for Woodside but I did like Benkert too.
He's a late 6th round pick with upside? I don't understand the issue. Most 6th and 7th round picks don't even make final rosters.

He's not here to replace Blake.
This pick was made to make Bortles ultra confident. Best pick of the draft.
Ya the issue Achilles is that he can't even hold Bortles jock strap
Aside from the Bryan pick, I’ve been pretty pleased with the selections so far.

But this one is strange.

If we wanted a really bad QB as a camp arm, we could have got one after the draft.

And I just can’t imagine they would ever let this guy play for us. Unless they want someone expendable to see out the clock against the Seahawks....
Meh whatever.
Luke folk is better.
No. 203 overall: Jaguars select Lee

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...2995a83af4

With the No. 203 overall selection of the 2018 NFL Draft, the Jaguars select Nebraska quarterback Tanner Lee
(04-28-2018, 05:15 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]He's a late 6th round pick with upside? I don't understand the issue. Most 6th and 7th round picks don't even make final rosters.

He's not here to replace Blake.

Bingo. If we wanted a QB replacement it would’ve happened in round 1.
Will he beat the camp arm to the 3rd string QB in the preseason game? I would guess not
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8