Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Colts @ London, England, Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans! Our Jacksonville Jaguars are in London, England, to play their AFC South rivals, the Indianapolis Colts.

Jaguars will try to even their record with a win last year  to Buffalo, but losses to San Francisco and Dallas in 2013 and 2014.

Kickoff from Wembley Stadium in the town of Wembleyin the Greater London area  is at 9:35AM, Eastern Standard Time. NO injuries, and GO JAGUARS!!!!!

All hail the bot
Quote:All hail the bot

LOL It never fails. This is not game day in the United States.
Well they do kick off in like 12 hours. Im sure this one can slip by
Quote:Well they do kick off in like 12 hours. Im sure this one can slip by

It's 2:41am in London...so it's game day.
I think these "official" threads are bad luck.  We never had them when the Jags were going to the playoffs.  
Quote:It's 2:41am in London...so it's game day.

Didn't think about that.. So it looks like Amelia wins again haha
We gonna get creamed.
Quote:I think these "official" threads are bad luck.  We never had them when the Jags were going to the playoffs.

Did they have the message board back when we were making the playoffs?
Wish I could watch this game online Sad. But that would mean waking up at 6:30 California time so maybe not lol.

Quote:It's 2:41am in London...so it's game day.

When is kickoff local time?
Quote:Wish I could watch this game online Sad. But that would mean waking up at 6:30 California time so maybe not lol.

Last year I was mad about the game only being online.

My circadian rhythm is screwed up. I wake up early and get tired two hours later. It will be hard to stay awake during the second quarter.
9:35AM Eastern Standard Time,  2:35PM Sunday afternoon, Wembley Stadium and local London time.  They five hours ahead of us across the pond. Wink  Smile

Quote:Did they have the message board back when we were making the playoffs?

I joined this forum before 2007. LOL
Quote:Last year I was mad about the game only being online.

My circadian rhythm is screwed up. I wake up early and get tired two hours later. It will be hard to stay awake during the second quarter.

The London game was on tv last year too.
Quote:When is kickoff local time?

9:35am
Quote:The London game was on TV last year too.

Not in Gainesvile, FL or where I was, Washington DC.
We're gonna lose.

Quote:We're gonna lose.

Yup and Bradley will keep his job. Double whammy.
55-17 clots