Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Jags have had Leonard Fournette trade talks for month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I’m fine with trading the guy. He’s an okay back, but campaigning to bring in another QB rubbed me the wrong way.

Probably get about a 5th round pick for him.
If that's true, my dream of getting Cam Akers in the second round could come to fruition. I know a lot of fans think RB isn't a priority, but I believe it is - if you look at it from the position of scoring. Fournette scored a ton in his rookie year, but hasn't scored much since.

We need RBs who can put the ball in the end zone. That's why Fournette was drafted.
Doubt we get many takers or much for him. His injury record does him no favours and running backs are most expendable. We can easily pick up another Fournette for three years. Unless you’re Run CMC then there’s no need in resigning these fellas.
Fine with me. Trade down or move back up for Cam Akers, Jonathan Taylor or DeAndre Swift. Also, is DeVonta Freeman still on the market?
Hoping for a 3rd, expecting a 4th
Cant imagine we'd get better than a 5th. But I'd be fine getting rid of him
I had a feeling. The guy has not posted any Jag related stuff on social media, and you know how these babies like to send messages that way.

Not a big loss. Ditto the above, get Akers
That's what happens when you try and come at Minshew.
Good thing the last jersey I bought was ARob. That turned into a Minshew jersey for Halloween. The only jersey that’s been worth it while since MJD is probably Campbell.
Nice, him and Yan are the last 2 cancers. Make The Jags Great Again!
(04-18-2020, 06:15 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote: [ -> ]Hoping for a 3rd, expecting a 4th

Pretty much this...I'd jump all over a 3rd rounder and likely draft his replacement with it.

A 4th would be fine as well as this was probably his last year on the roster anyways and don't see him signing some big FA deal resulting in a Comp pick for us.
That being said, I didn’t hear anything from the interview that would throw Minshew or Organization under the bus. Totally fine with drafting a replacement, but this story seems like a stretch.
(04-18-2020, 06:38 PM)Jags239 Wrote: [ -> ]Good thing the last jersey I bought was ARob. That turned into a Minshew jersey for Halloween. The only jersey that’s  been worth it while since MJD is probably Campbell.

Lol I did the same thing with my Robinson Jersey for Halloween.
(04-18-2020, 06:05 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I’m fine with trading the guy.  He’s an okay back, but campaigning to bring in another QB rubbed me the wrong way.  

It just confirms that Dave was never on board with him.
(04-18-2020, 06:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, him and Yan are the last 2 cancers.  Make The Jags Great Again!

This......trade Gumbo, never anything special.
(04-18-2020, 07:13 PM)TheDogCatcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2020, 06:05 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I’m fine with trading the guy.  He’s an okay back, but campaigning to bring in another QB rubbed me the wrong way.  

It just confirms that Dave was never on board with him.

Yes, good point.
Ok maybe he reads this forum, he finally has a Jag related post on his feed lol
Gosh this is so sad , every star player in college we drafted is gonna be off our team.

I for one really love Fournette. And I’d be sad to see him go, I think he has a special factor.

If he goes and Yannick. I’m convinced Khan is going to let David stay for another year.

Like it doesn’t make sense Dave would trade away all of his experienced players, and seemingly go into the season with a young inexperienced team and expect his job to be fine.
(04-18-2020, 07:21 PM)MojoKing Wrote: [ -> ]Gosh this is so sad , every star player in college we drafted is gonna be off our team.

I for one really love Fournette. And I’d be sad to see him go, I think he has a special factor.

If he goes and Yannick. I’m convinced Khan is going to let David stay for another year.

Like it doesn’t make sense Dave would trade away all of his experienced players, and seemingly go into the season with a young inexperienced team and expect his job to be fine.

Only star was Ramsey, but he is a diva and a cancer.

Fournette has been nothing special.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10