Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: No More “Progress” Garbage- 1st Overall Pick Incoming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Please stop with the “there is improvement” garbage. 

ESPN displayed the most telling stat. 8, now nine I believe, straight games that were one score, were all losses. 

Looking at a murderers row of a schedule, I think it’s safe to say we will be picking number one overall AGAIN. 

Which will be an NFL record in 100+ years of drafting. 

That tells you we are literally the worst franchise in NFL history.
These guys don’t know how to win.
(10-30-2022, 12:32 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: [ -> ]These guys don’t know how to win.

Three things holding them back: 

- too cute play calling 
- Bad QB
- inconsistent defense
Russell Wilson just did a high knee to the Jaguars' crotch
(10-30-2022, 12:35 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]Russell Wilson just did a high knee to the Jaguars' crotch

What’s funny is his next game he’ll be back to god awfulness
(10-30-2022, 12:33 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2022, 12:32 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: [ -> ]These guys don’t know how to win.

Three things holding them back: 

- too cute play calling 
- Bad QB
- inconsistent defense

Add Doug Pederson to that. He's an absolute idiot in the RZ. Today, FINALLY, he correctly resorted to the run to score on the goal line. How many games did it take him to grasp the obvious? 

Add Mike Caldwell to the list, too. 

A swift kick in the nuts is deserved all around.
We've lost 6 one score games, and three of those were to the 3 worst teams in the NFL. No. We're awful. This is not progress. Lawrence is awful. Doug is questionable. Caldwell ain't it. Blow it up and draft a QB. We're gonna be 2-8.
We suck we will always suck in perpetuity
(10-30-2022, 12:31 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop with the “there is improvement” garbage. 

ESPN displayed the most telling stat. 8, now nine I believe, straight games that were one score, were all losses. 

Looking at a murderers row of a schedule, I think it’s safe to say we will be picking number one overall AGAIN. 

Which will be an NFL record in 100+ years of drafting. 

That tells you we are literally the worst franchise in NFL history.

Thank you Shad! Best owner in the NFL! /s
Some will say this is what they expected and it's progress
Jobbers gonna job. NFL is sports entertainment, and we are booked so that the teams that draw look good and continue to draw. It's just the way it is, brother.
Trade picks and TLaw to the Ravens in the offseason for Lamar and we'll be back to winning squad just like that.
I’ve been holding back but I just have to say it. Lawrence ain’t that dude. I can’t blame the defense who gave up 21 points when my offense can only mustard up 17.

Run the stinkin ball when you’re on the goal line. The score should have ended 24-21. Lawrence’s brain can’t comprehend that it’s 1st down and if I throw the ball away, I have 3 more chances. Instead he tries to play hero and force a throw with his noodle arm.

Get this guy outta here
We could have been somebody, could have had class, could have been contenders. But we're bums. One way tickets to Palookaville.
No progress it's as bad as it's ever been. We're playing the easiest schedule in the NFL with a generational QB 4 first round picks in two years and Superbowl winning HC and we can't sniff .500 I hate this team!!!!!
(10-30-2022, 12:45 PM)EricC85 Wrote: [ -> ]No progress it's as bad as it's ever been. We're playing the easiest schedule in the NFL with a generational QB 4 first round picks in two years and Superbowl winning HC and we can't sniff .500 I hate this team!!!!!

Logic dictates something ain't right.
If this team is consistent in anything, it's inconsistency..

As bad as TLaw is right now, still need to give him the full season. I'm also sure he'll be the QB next season as well. The season after that? idk..Not lookin good though.
(10-30-2022, 12:41 PM)jg77 Wrote: [ -> ]Trade picks and TLaw to the Ravens in the offseason for Lamar and we'll be back to winning squad just like that.

Lamar sucks too.  Go away.
Its still comical to me that people say this is progress and what it looks like when you are heading in the right direction because we keep it close lol. Started 2-1 and have lost 5 straight., progress guys lol.

(10-30-2022, 12:49 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]If this team is consistent in anything, it's inconsistency..

As bad as TLaw is right now, still need to give him the full season. I'm also sure he'll be the QB next season as well. The season after that? idk..Not lookin good though.

We have become consistent in losing, lost 5 straight and play a very talented team next week in the Raiders
(10-30-2022, 12:50 PM)Khan Artist Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2022, 12:41 PM)jg77 Wrote: [ -> ]Trade picks and TLaw to the Ravens in the offseason for Lamar and we'll be back to winning squad just like that.

Lamar sucks too.  Go away.

Lol 42-15 sucks? Okay
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12