Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: *** Official Game Thread - Week 9 Raiduhs at Jags***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to this week's Official (*) Game Day Thread as your Jacksonville Jaguars host the visiting Oakland L.A. Oakland Las Vegas Raiders. The Jags are coming of another disappointing loss, last week a 21-17 defeat at the hands of the Denver Broncos in the annual trip to London. Second year running back Travis ETN continues to showcase his skills since taking over the starting job from now traded James Robinson earlier in the year. Trevor Lawrence is looking to bounce back from another down game in this season that's been a roller coaster of peaks and valleys while the defense likewise seeks to find a way to generate pass rush. The Raiders enter today's game at a Jaguars equal 2-6 record having been shut out last week by the Saints. After spending the week in Bradenton the Raiders enter today's game on East Coast time but likely without start Tight end Darren Waller who is dealing with a leg injury. 

Game time is 1pm and will broadcast locally on CBS47. Weather looks to be ok with potential for rain in the early afternoon and a high around 82 degrees. With RaiderFan in town you should come for the game, but stay for the stabbings.

Thoughts, commentary, observations, rants, and snark to follow throughout the day.
We're gonna win!

Until the 4th quarter, then...

We're gonna lose.

My morbid curiosity has me pondering in what new and inventive way we throw this game away. Interceptions and fumbles at critical moments is so yesterday. I'm sure the Jags will think of something.
https://twitter.com/trey_rowland59/statu...kOcjA&s=19

Feel like this video is Trevor vs. the NFL every week. Hopefully not today.
(11-06-2022, 09:43 AM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: [ -> ]https://twitter.com/trey_rowland59/statu...kOcjA&s=19

Feel like this video is Trevor vs. the NFL every week. Hopefully not today.

That’s a good visual metaphor for the Jags in the red zone.
(11-06-2022, 09:40 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]We're gonna win!

We're gonna lose.

My morbid curiosity has me pondering in what new and inventive way we throw this game away. Interceptions and fumbles at critical moments is so yesterday. I'm sure the Jags will think of something.

The daylight savings change.  They'll look at the clock in the locker room at halftime and think it's time to go home.
(11-06-2022, 09:57 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]

We're gonna lose.

The daylight savings change.  They'll look at the clock in the locker room at halftime and think it's time to go home.

Laughing
(11-06-2022, 09:57 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]

We're gonna lose.

HAHA love this
Lots of Raiders fans at the stadium, so far.
Agnew is playing. That’s good.
(11-06-2022, 12:52 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: [ -> ]Agnew is playing. That’s good.

Vital to flipping the field position.

We're gonna lose.

[Image: 7-AA1-B158-A8-BE-4-F49-A548-0300-E21-BC01-F.jpg]
Full teal unis today. Raiders in all white.
take a shot every time trevor makes you face palm
I hope Tyson Campbell ate his Wheaties this morning.
(11-06-2022, 01:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]

We're gonna lose.

[Image: 7-AA1-B158-A8-BE-4-F49-A548-0300-E21-BC01-F.jpg]
Ummmm where can I get that?!
PM me a link if you got one
Let's get it

I think Walker has a great game today
(11-06-2022, 01:55 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2022, 01:03 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 7-AA1-B158-A8-BE-4-F49-A548-0300-E21-BC01-F.jpg]
Ummmm where can I get that?!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1050144680/...unny-shirt
(11-06-2022, 02:01 PM)WYBaugh Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2022, 01:55 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: [ -> ]Ummmm where can I get that?!

Found it on Etsy but it's from the UK
Christmas came early
Time for the Raiders Get Right Game.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1050144680/...unny-shirt

Had me configured to the UK for some unknown reason.