Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump heading to Mexico to meet with El Presidente Nieto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[Image: 150618-trump-mexico.png]
That's an intereting meme, but this is an interesting move.  There is the danger that someone could leak out that the guy yelled at Trump called him a racist and threatened war or something, but i don't think that's likely. 

I think that as long as everything goes okay and they both concede it was a good meeting and shared ideas that this helps Trump in the long run because it gives the speech later today a lot more credibility and it looks presidential. 

¡Ay, caramba!

I can't think of a single person in Mexico who would be happy to see him. He wants to deport millions of impoverished illegal aliens back to Mexico, which would probably upset Mexico's average citizen. He wants to deport thousands of illegal drug traffickers and criminals back to Mexico, which would definitely upset Mexico's average citizen. He wants to build a massive border wall with increased security, which would certainly upset the drug cartel and Mexico's poorest citizens who planned on illegally immigrating. He wants to balance/re-negotiate NAFTA which overwhelmingly benefits Mexico, which would definitely upset Mexico business owners and the average citizen.

I just hope he has some beefy security.

Lets try to build the wall while Trump's there so he cant get back in. 

Quote:¡Ay, caramba!

I can't think of a single person in Mexico who would be happy to see him. He wants to deport millions of impoverished illegal aliens back to Mexico, which would probably upset Mexico's average citizen. He wants to deport thousands of illegal drug traffickers and criminals back to Mexico, which would definitely upset Mexico's average citizen. He wants to build a massive border wall with increased security, which would certainly upset the drug cartel and Mexico's poorest citizens who planned on illegally immigrating. He wants to balance/re-negotiate NAFTA which overwhelmingly benefits Mexico, which would definitely upset Mexico business owners and the average citizen.

I just hope he has some beefy security.

You sound like someone that has never been out of Jacksonville.  
all he needs is one sit down conversation and Mexico will build a wall.  that's all he needs. one sit down. done.

Quote:That's an interesting meme, but this is an interesting move.  There is the danger that someone could leak out that the guy yelled at Trump called him a racist and threatened war or something, but i don't think that's likely. 

I think that as long as everything goes okay and they both concede it was a good meeting and shared ideas that this helps Trump in the long run because it gives the speech later today a lot more credibility and it looks presidential. 

I agree.  Quite honestly, I praise his flexibility (even if it is construed as flip-flopping), however, I cannot fully predict whether this move and other moves are simply being done to win the election OR if he could essentially adapt to the concept of listening to the experts and taking their advice throughout a 4-year presidential tenure.
Quote:You sound like someone that has never been out of Jacksonville.  

What makes you believe that? FWIW, I have traveled to multiple South American nations.
Quote:What makes you believe that? FWIW, I have traveled to multiple South American nations.

Yeh right. You're much too ignorant on your world perspective to have traveled internationally.
Quote:Yeh right. You're much too ignorant on your world perspective to have traveled internationally.

Explain.
It is so funny to see the MSM report on this. They are treating him like he is already president getting ready to have his first diplomatic meeting with Mexico to negotiate international policy. The optics are great.

Quote:Explain.

Hanging out drinking alcohol like me while visiting Argentina, Brazil, and Peru on Google Earth does not qualify as international travel.

j/k --- just trying to fit in on this Political Board where only the strong survive

[Image: 9785287a590429576e400a946020b1c2.jpg]
Quote:Hanging out drinking alcohol like me while visiting Argentina, Brazil, and Peru on Google Earth does not qualify as international travel.

j/k --- just trying to fit in on this Political Board where only the strong survive

True, this board is only for alpha personalities. Beta and omega personalities need not apply :teehee:

I am waiting for the VR revolution before I start taking my alcohol-fueled digital vacations.
Trump is delivering the $42 Billion invoice for the wall project.

So long as he brings a truck load of those delicious Trump Tower taco bowls, I think they will shower him with praise.
They are speaking now. Nieto on the mic. Says NAFTA can be improved.

Fantastic joint statement between Trump and Nieto. Great optics. Nieto admitted there was a misunderstanding about Mr. Trump's statements. Agreed NAFTA needs to be improved. Agreed the need for a border wall. Everything was very, very presidential.

Quote:Lets try to build the wall while Trump's there so he cant get back in.

And Texas will pay for it
Quote:Fantastic joint statement between Trump and Nieto. Great optics. Nieto admitted there was a misunderstanding about Mr. Trump's statements. Agreed NAFTA needs to be improved. Agreed the need for a border wall. Everything was very, very presidential.

I won't hold my breath for the MSM to run clips of this.

What is interesting is that Clinton blasted Trump for going there, even though both candidates were invited by the Mexican President.  Trump goes and negotiates with the Mexican President, Clinton.... resting and blasting him.
Make the Hemisphere great again!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11