Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dan Skuta arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Apparently after a bar fight in orlando.

@BrentASJax We have learned that Jags LB Dan Skuta was arrested last weekend in Orlando. On June 19th. We will have more information on CBS47 at noon.
So much for the "no news is good news" hopes for this dead zone period.
[Image: Skuta%2C%20Daniel%20A.%20Photo_201606271...0_360.jpeg]

Misdemeanor battery charge. You shoulda seen the other guy.

Quote:So much for the "no news is good news" hopes for this dead zone period.

There's always one.
Jacksonville Jaguars linebacker Dan Skuta was arrested on misdemeanor battery charges.

He was released on a $500 bond on June 19.

Skuta had 40 tackles in eight starts last season.

He signed a $20 million deal with the Jaguars last year.

“The Jaguars are aware of the situation involving linebacker Dan Skuta and are currently gathering more information,” the team said in a statement. “The team has been in constant communication with Dan through this process in its entirety. No further comment can be made at this time.”

^Aaron Wilson NFP
Meh. Not sure I mind our LBer getting into a bar fight. If this is the worst of the offseason, I'm good.
Quote:Meh. Not sure I mind our LBer getting into a bar fight. If this is the worst of the offseason, I'm good.

I cringe, though, recalling what happened to Collier.

Quote:I cringe, though, recalling what happened to Collier.

Good point. Collier's situation was abnormal though.

As long as it was a fair fight, and there is carryover like a normal drunken brawl, I don'mind it at all. 
Dan Skuta supposedly pushed a women's face into something at a bar.

Bye bye Skuta?
Quote:Good point. Collier's situation was abnormal though.

As long as it was a fair fight, and there is carryover like a normal drunken brawl, I don'mind it at all. 

I just hope it's not considered an alcohol-related incident which would land him in stage one of the nfl alcohol and drug abuse program. I'm thinking when in stage one, any additional incident results in the auto 4-game suspension.

Quote:Dan Skuta supposedly pushed a women's face into something at a bar.

Bye bye Skuta?

Where did you read or hear about this?

Not a drunken brawl.  Granted they said he'd been drinking.

It's a deal where he is accused of  talking/hitting on some girl, on the street and she accused him of pushing her in the face.

The video, which apparently the cop saw,  either doesn't show it happening, or shows it didn't happen, which is difficult to determine based upon the cop's language in the A&B Report.   Bear in mind it was the same cop who arrested him who watched the video.....from what I gather.  

No injury, no marks, no nothing.  Sounds like a quarrel more than anything else.
^ 1010xl reported it. Orlando police report says he open hand pushed a women's face into a glass window.

Sometimes men fight. It's in our nature.

Quote:Dan Skuta supposedly pushed a women's face into something at a bar.

Bye bye Skuta?

Not at a bar.  Which makes it more peculiar if you ask me.
Quote:I just hope it's not considered an alcohol-related incident which would land him in stage one of the nfl alcohol and drug abuse program. I'm thinking when in stage one, any additional incident results in the auto 4-game suspension.
*linebacker shoves a woman's face into glass

*02 hopes it doesn't land him in stage one of the disciplinary program
Quote:^ 1010xl reported it. Orlando police report says he open hand pushed a women's face into a glass window.

I'd like to see this police report to be sure.

Quote:^ 1010xl reported it. Orlando police report says he open hand pushed a women's face into a glass window.

Welp. Disregard my previous posts in this case.
If he shoved a woman he could be [BLEEP].

Sounds sketchy to me.  

"I reviewed the IRIS camera in the area which shows Skuta in the area of the alleged battery however does not show then(sic) incident.  IRIS also shows ______ also immediately walk towards the middle of the intersection in order to grab my attention."  

Hmmm

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17