Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who won't renew tix?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
With the abundance of Fire Gus threads. The clear disappointment that Khan didn't fire him. The team going nowhere and heading in the wrong direction opinions.

I was curious. How many here will not renew their tickets next year because of this?

How many will not purchase tickets because of Gus still being the coach.
Being a HC isn't even doing much nowadays. It's a glorified babysitter gig. It's throwing the red flag when someone upstairs tells you to and taking timeouts at the right time. Coordinators are more important than the head coach these days.

I will not be canceling my tickets. Looks like -1 so far.
I won't renew my NFL Game Pass next season unless I'm employed. I just don't have the money to spend on this sort of thing. Too many medical bills and other stuff for a one income household. And it's not even due to Gus, though that's not helping. 

Quote:Being a HC isn't even doing much nowadays. It's a glorified babysitter gig. It's throwing the red flag when someone upstairs tells you to and taking timeouts at the right time. Coordinators are more important than the head coach these days.
Don't disagree. But with the overkill of the fire Gus complaints, and his leading the team no where, I was curious as to who was taking a stand besides MB fist pumping.

Maybe I'm trying to ask those...Fire Gus....or what? As Khan may ask in return..whaddaya gonna do about it?
I'm thinking I'll get an extra ticket.
Not renewing because you're mad Gus is here and because of numerous fire Gus threads?

Lol.

Boo hoo.
I'm in the wait and see camp regarding Gus.  Not upset he wasn't fired, wouldn't have been upset had he been fired.  I will always have season tickets even if we continue to wallow in the gutter for the next 10 years unless finances prevent me from renewing.

Quote:Not renewing because you're mad Gus is here and because of numerous fire Gus threads?

Lol.

Boo hoo.

You forgot to answer the question
So are you boycotting and showing khan who the boss is? Seems to me that if you are financially capable of ST and have been going then you either are a fan that goes and enjoy watching your team or not. I'm not saying you have to have ST to be a fan. But I guess your reasons in the op kinda make you sound like youre throwing a hissy fit.

Edit, ok, so you never said you currently have or will cancel. My bad.
I haven't renewed optimism in four years, but I still go to the games.
Not renewing but will still go to the good games.
Quote:You forgot to answer the question

I don't live in Florida.
I'm downsizing from 4 to 2. I had 6 a couple years ago. I have trouble finding people to attend games with me. Wasted hundreds of dollars in 2015 with vacant seats. Tired of leaving the game angry and frustrated. Sending a message to Jag management........improve the on-field product or eventually lose my patronage......sorry.......I've had season tickets since day one.....
Definitely renewing my 6 season tix !!

Mark Lamping is a genius !!!   By the time May rolls around, he'll have us believing the Jags is the next dynasty.  I've often stated that Lamping has been the MVP of the front office thus far during the Khan era.

Quote:I'm downsizing from 4 to 2. I had 6 a couple years ago. I have trouble finding people to attend games with me. Wasted hundreds of dollars in 2015 with vacant seats. Tired of leaving the game angry and frustrated. Sending a message to Jag management........improve the on-field product or eventually lose my patronage......sorry.

If you aren't happy, cancel them all. There are plenty of good cheap seats to individual games available and your season tix will still be available when you finally want to renew.

Show your displeasure the only way fans can.
Quote:I'm in the wait and see camp regarding Gus.  Not upset he wasn't fired, wouldn't have been upset had he been fired.  I will always have season tickets even if we continue to wallow in the gutter for the next 10 years unless finances prevent me from renewing.

Those are my thoughts. Fans will gripe but still support. Faux fans don't.

I guess my curiosity stemmed from those who actually said they wouldn't renew or buy tix if he was still coach...and how many followed that line of thinking. Now I was wondering how many .

Personally, I'll gripe all day long on the last few seasons. But I'll be there.
Quote:Those are my thoughts. Fans will gripe but still support. Faux fans don't.

I guess my curiosity stemmed from those who actually said they wouldn't renew or buy tix if he was still coach...and how many followed that line of thinking. Now I was wondering how many .

Personally, I'll gripe all day long on the last few seasons. But I'll be there.
Ok after reading this my post above is obsolete. My apologies. I took your OP the wrong way.
Quote:Ok after reading this my post above is obsolete. My apologies. I took your OP the wrong way.

All good. Perhaps I wasn't clear.
Before thinking about next year, can I 1st focus on the 1pm playoff game that I'm going to this Saturday !!  

.... for anyone that wasn't on the board earlier, see my thread under the Tickets section.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11