Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley Back in 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Shad officially announced that Bradley will return for the 2016 season.

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/544...eturn-2016

Not really a surprise. Well atleast I hope they fire Babich and get a top notch D Coordinator.

Hopefully his last.
Im going to throw up.
Babich may be the sacrificial lamb but they'll just hire someone to run the exact same defense. Not too concerned with that either way tho.
Quote:Not really a surprise. Well atleast I hope they fire Babich and get a top notch D Coordinator.

I'd love to get Schwartz, but I have a feeling that Todd Wash will be elevated to DC.
Mediocrity at its finest
I predicted a 7-9 record before the season start but the following teams were much worse than I thought they would be:

Titans - slightly worse

Saints

Colts

Chargers

Ravens

Over last 5 weeks the Jags are 1-4 with loses to the Titans, Chargers, Falcons, and Saints.  This team has so underachieved.  Time for Bradley to go.  Heck I would even be for promoting Doug Marone to HC

I do hope we beat the Texans and get to 6 wins. A 6-10 record without even a semblance of a pass rush is def a passing grade to me. And of course I'm over the moon with the ascent of the offense. Lots of things to be excited about here in jax.
Hope to god we hold on to Marrone.

Jaguars =Mediocrity. Its a shame. Jacksonville deserves a good team.
I think a major part of the decision,  if not the primary reason for the decision,  is the progress Blake Bortles and the Jaguars Offense made under O/C. Greg Olson.   It's not a given that a new HC that might have been of interest to the Jaguars would have wanted to keep Olson as O/C.  I don't think Shad Khan and Dave Caldwell wanted Bortles to be in his 3rd system in 3 seasons. 

Smart move by the owner if you ask me, especially since there is a significant difference between his first season and now.

I think that Babich should be gone, and the biggest focus on the defense. But I think Bradley should have 1 more year. But this will be the final for me. 

Quote:Jaguars =Mediocrity. Its a shame. Jacksonville deserves a good team.

Then go be a fan of another team. 
If you want to show ur fed up, stop spending on this team. I'm not buying anything Jaguars related until Gus gone ive had enough after Sunday.

Good news

Some of you are such crappy fans. Why would you hope it was his last? That'd mean another bad year. Let's hope we continue to get better, wo the division next year, and it's his 4th of 20 years because we become a perennial winner like the Pats. I like the move because young guys need stability and the players obviously love him. I see us 8-8 or 9-7 next year. Slow and steady wins the race.
Oh well.

Quote:Hope to god we hold on to Marrone.

My guess is Doug Marrone is going to get at least one NFL H/C interview in the coming weeks.   Especially,  considering the Bills had a worse record this season than under Marrone in 2014. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22