Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: CNN Repub Debate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Going into this debate I was like Carson and Rubio as my top candidates. Rubio is losing my vote with his people's rights, no boots on the ground, wimpy attitude. Carson is right. We need to declare war on Isis. Rubio's plan to enable other Arabs to do the fighting is the same thing Obama is doing.

Paul/Kasich 2016 or anarchy.

That's all.
Rubio was my default "realistic" option he's off the board now. Trump is being exposed as the idiot he is, the man seriously makes Jeb look plausible. Rand is by far still my guy but I'm more and more willing to support Cruz if he wins the primaries.  

Cruz is completely out of touch with reality. Jeb is looking like the most promising of the front runners, sadly.

Fiorina is determined to get us all killed.

Edit: Christie too
Rand Paul shouldn't be on the stage and Jeb Bush is a weak man.
Does Rubio have a family story for everything?
Most of the people on that stage shouldn't be there. Neurosurgeons, failed governors and failed CEOs have no business running for President.
Rand is destroying rubio
Jeb is like the 3rd Manning brother
Paul is like the heckler planted in a crowd to ruin someone's routine.
Quote:Paul is like the heckler planted in a crowd to ruin someone's routine.

I smell a statist
So is there a list of countries chrsitie doesn't want to start a war with?
Trump/Cruz 2016
Quote:Rand is destroying rubio

Yeah, but Rand scares me as well with his isolationist ideas that border on fascism.

Fiorina straight up freaks me out.

Rand Paul that's why I love this guy, we can't project strength from the bankruptcy court. 

Quote:Yeah, but Rand scares me as well with his isolationist ideas that border on fascism.

Fiorina straight up freaks me out.

huh? I don't think you mean fascism cause that has nothing to do with isolationism, which Rand isn't even an isolationist. 
Quote:Cruz is completely out of touch with reality. Jeb is looking like the most promising of the front runners, sadly.

Fiorina is determined to get us all killed.

Edit: Christie too

Christie is tough... like Madden tough... but he's not unreasonable. 

Trump is an absolute dufus. I can't believe how popular he is, but he's sure to embarrass America even worse that Obama.

Quote:Yeah, but Rand scares me as well with his isolationist ideas that border on fascism.
Fascism?! His whole platform is taking power away from the government, not making it all-powerful.
Quote:huh? I don't think you mean fascism cause that has nothing to do with isolationism, which Rand isn't even an isolationist. 

No regime changes necessary... we need to focus on ourselves.

I didn't even know it was last night, guess I'll watch it tomorrow. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15