Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com article: "Jacksonville Jaguars showing promising growth despite 1-5 start."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
This is a great article about why Gus Bradley and David Caldwell should not be fired after the 2015 season. I agree with everything. Sorry if this link has already been posted.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...e-15-start

this is an article about the fake punt fail

Quote:this is an article about the fake punt fail

Symbolism.
At least it wasn't linked to an adult site.
I can't believe that link was not about the Jaguars. It's fixed now.

Gus is as good as done.  It's a matter of when, not if.

He is a horrible head coach.  He's a great guy but he's not getting the job done.  At this point I don't care if they let him go tomorrow or keep him for the rest of the year.  I have 100% confidence that he will not be the head coach next season.  I'm not even talking about the horrid W/L record.  We've seen bad coaching enough times here to know when a coach is bad.  Those who still can't see it, I'm not sure what you're watching on Sundays.
Quote:Gus is as good as done.  It's a matter of when, not if.

He is a horrible head coach.  He's a great guy but he's not getting the job done.  At this point I don't care if they let him go tomorrow or keep him for the rest of the year.  I have 100% confidence that he will not be the head coach next season.  I'm not even talking about the horrid W/L record.  We've seen bad coaching enough times here to know when a coach is bad.  Those who still can't see it, I'm not sure what you're watching on Sundays.
I'm going to do what all the apologists do:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH horrible thread you are dumb BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH 

Fire.Gus.Bradley.

It is in the NFL's best interests to keep us in the hole. John Oehser is here to ensure the plan is completed.

Am I the only one who opened the link then decided not to even read the article?

Quote:It is in the NFL's best interests to keep us in the hole. John Oehser is here to ensure the plan is completed.

Am I the only one who opened the link then decided not to even read the article?
I wouldn't click a link that was spewing some bs like that
Quote:Fire.Gus.Bradley.
What's winning?

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-01-12-at-4.10.07-PM.png]
Quote:It is in the NFL's best interests to keep us in the hole. John Oehser is here to ensure the plan is completed.

If you read the article you would know better than that.
Quote:I wouldn't click a link that was spewing some crap like that

You have to click on the link to know if it is spewing crap (in your opinion).
Quote:You have to click on the link to know if it is spewing crap (in your opinion).

Na, i'm good. Any article trying to convince me that my 8-30 coach isn't on the hot seat isn't likely to make me sleep better.
Quote:Na, i'm good. Any article trying to convince me that my 8-30 coach isn't on the hot seat isn't likely to make me sleep better.
I didn't bother clicking.  It will not change what my eyes and everyone else is seeing.
Actually a sensible article from a national sports writer.  For some on here it doesn't fit the narrative so they will keep writing dumb comments.  Thanks for the link MJF.

The NFL wants us to keep Gus so we keep losing. It gives them hope that if we keep losing we will stop supporting the team Shad Khan can move the team to London, which will generate all sorts of marketing revenue and appeal to a larger audience, which of course means more money in the NFL elite..

Did you know that Jeff Darlington is the pen name of Gus Bradley.

Quote:Actually a sensible article from a national sports writer.  For some on here it doesn't fit the narrative so they will keep writing dumb comments.  Thanks for the link MJF.

8-30 is a hard fact to swallow no matter which way you look at it.
Quote:Actually a sensible article from a national sports writer.  For some on here it doesn't fit the narrative so they will keep writing dumb comments.  Thanks for the link MJF.
[Image: 52829769.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12