Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: "We're further along than we anticipated" Bradley on offense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Yeah ok Gus. I'll believe you when I can see a few TD's thrown in a game. It would be nice if we could see some of that improvement you speak of actually equate to points. It sounds like lip service to me. The Giants dominated every offensive statistic yet were further along than anticipated. I guess we're waiting till the regular season to really show what we've got eh? At least that kicker competition is heating up because we're gonna need the best kicker possible. Actually it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep two kickers and go kicker by committee. I'm not bitter at all I like 49 yard field goals!
Sorry you can't see it.

I can.
Did you really say look at the stats?
Quote:Did you really say look at the stats?

Did I stutter look at the over all box score.
ThunderCat mad...
"Further Along" ----- If one can overlook the dropped balls, we're looking good.

.... that said, I'm a little concerned about the long term viability of Hurns

Quote:Yeah ok Gus. I'll believe you when I can see a few TD's thrown in a game. It would be nice if we could see some of that improvement you speak of actually equate to points. It sounds like lip service to me. The Giants dominated every offensive statistic yet were further along than anticipated. I guess we're waiting till the regular season to really show what we've got eh? At least that kicker competition is heating up because we're gonna need the best kicker possible. Actually it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep two kickers and go kicker by committee. I'm not bitter at all I like 49 yard field goals!

Your trolling isn't as far along as anticipated. I guess it's preseason for all of us.
Dude looks at the boxcore for a preseason game. Are you serious?
Quote:Did I stutter look at the over all box score.

U mad bro?

How about looking at just the 1st 20 min or so of the game when it actually mattered, and is actually what Gus is talking about.
Quote:Your trolling isn't as far along as anticipated. I guess it's preseason for all of us.

Please just stop. I'm not trolling. Am I being a little immature in my tone? Admittedly, yes. However can you dispute my point of view?
We aren't further along than anticipated on offense because the Giants third string offense put up alot of yards. Makes sense.

Quote:U mad bro?

How about looking at just the 1st 20 min or so of the game when it actually mattered, and is actually what Gus is talking about.

Yeah that's what we always say to make our selves feel better. Look at the 1st quarter. Bottom line where are the touch downs?
Quote:Did I stutter look at the over all box score.

Its preseason. Why would you look at the stats? How do the offensive stats compare when Blake was in?
Quote:Sorry you can't see it.

I can.
Agreed. 

TDs will come.  The offense is clearly making significant progress.
Quote:Yeah that's what we always say to make our selves feel better. Look at the 1st quarter. Bottom line where are the touch downs?
You really have no idea what you're seeing in the preseason, do you?
Quote:Its preseason. Why would you look at the stats? How do the offensive stats compare when Blake was in?

Because it says that over all a crappy Giants offense still put up better stats than our so called better than anticipated offense.
Quote:Yeah that's what we always say to make our selves feel better. Look at the 1st quarter. Bottom line where are the touch downs?

That's not what you said though. You said to look at the game stats. You didn't stutter right?
Quote:Its preseason. Why would you look at the stats? How do the offensive stats compare when Blake was in?

Doesn't matter to Thunder Thunder Thunder Thundercat.
Quote:That's not what you said though. You said to look at the game stats. You didn't stutter right?
He didn't, but apparently his brain did.
Quote:Yeah ok Gus. I'll believe you when I can see a few TD's thrown in a game. It would be nice if we could see some of that improvement you speak of actually equate to points. It sounds like lip service to me. The Giants dominated every offensive statistic yet were further along than anticipated. I guess we're waiting till the regular season to really show what we've got eh? At least that kicker competition is heating up because we're gonna need the best kicker possible. Actually it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep two kickers and go kicker by committee. I'm not bitter at all I like 49 yard field goals!

When Bortles is in the game the offense moves the ball pretty well.  Drops and penalties stopped each drive, they need to clean up the drops.

Maybe Gus expected them to really struggle, if so, they are further along then expected. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12